JESUS CHRIST: Question about Speak Freely.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well, good luck with that, asshat.

Except that scripture doesn't say Lord in the original Hebrew. It says: יהוה
It was explicitly referring to God. However, you'd also have to be an iditot (see: Gank Master) to not understand that God obviously would want that principle applied to His Son as well.
However, we're getting off the subject, mainly mocking Gank Master and his pathetic "fire and brimstone" routine.

JESUS CHRIST יהוה is referring to GOD? First of all I'm not Hebrew, so I know nothing about the scripture.

And GOD knows you aren't mocking me, you're mocking GOD and the scripture. GOD have mercy on your soul.

Please PRAY.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
JESUS CHRIST יהוה is referring to GOD? First of all I'm not Hebrew, so I know nothing about the scripture.

And GOD knows you aren't mocking me, you're mocking GOD and the scripture. GOD have mercy on your soul.

Please PRAY.

יהוה is God's name in Hebrew. The point was made to Loktar, not you. I was explaining that particular scripture doesn't say Lord it uses God's name. How in your twisted mind do you consider that mocking the Scripture?

GANK MASTER wants us to PRAY or him and have mercy on his soul.

JESUS CHRIST. I'll PRAY for yall as well. Only GOD can have mercy on one's soul, but JESUS is the saving grace since he died for our sins.

AMEN!