Jupiter's COCK

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Spatacus: Gods of the Arena started off with lots of nakedness and blood and gore. Fuddlemiff, you should at least watch the first episode, it was AWESOME.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I really need to get Starz.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You really do! The Spartacus series are filled with hot naked men!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I thought the thread title meant that Cassie had finally moved up a notch, and now has a greek gods cock in formaldehyde under the bed.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I didn't even know it'd started. I'll watch it ASAP. Glad to hear it sounds like it lives up to the first season.

What's the story about? Is there that guy with the curly hair you liked?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Xena gets her tits out a lot!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
How could anything be more violent than that scene where the snooty blonde one got her face mashed into the floor? :D

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't know! It just seemed to be a little more violent... maybe because the violence was a tad more realistic and less comic book? Maybe you'll see what I mean when you watch it, BUT it's possible that I am only imagining it, because it starts off with a bang. I hope they stick to the camp blood splashes, and don't go all realistic on us. Part of Sparty's charm is that it's over the top.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Haha, I saw that very first shot of the guy having the top of his head sliced off and immediately agreed with you on the violence. And hey, the Xena/"Pardon My Boobs" (from Dexter) sex scenes weren't bad either!

Really good so far, definitely picking up where the first season left off in terms of quality and interesting storylines. I'm glad they're going to show what happened with Doctore's wife and that they've brought back the cute slave girl that has a relationship with Cryxis.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YAY! Glad you watched. I loved the scene from Blood and Sand, too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Is there a version available with all the sex and nudity but not the violence?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wat? You can't have a gladiator show without someone getting chopped up!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm a petite flower, a timid woodland creature (who likes a nice wank video).

Tisiphone

I know my mom said she and dad tried to watch it, and even dad thought it was too violent.

Just makes me have to watch it more.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, it starts off with this:

93051904176782360736.jpg

Then there's a bit of this:

83447614242179348275.jpg

Then quite a lot of this:
46926440235821857508.jpg

And finally loads of this:
05751991365754933315.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
Cable channel.

Do you not watch true blood?

Even that has bush and cock now, which I dont remember seeing before season 3.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
From what I remember, there were four sex scenes in this episode. I chose not to take screencaps of the John Hannah/Xena scene, but that's her tit in the last cap there, from a different scene. There was also a bit where some naked slave girls were being lined up for inspection, and obviously lots more fighting and swearing.

Yeah, it's pretty full on. The nice thing is that it's not just mindless titillation, it's actually got really good acting and an addictive story as well.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm a petite flower, a timid woodland creature (who likes a nice wank video).

Normally I am ALSO a petite flower and timid woodland creature SRSLY, but there is something about Spartacus that makes me not mind the bloody gore AND STUFF. You should really watch season 1 of Blood and Sand sometime. It will get you started on COMING OVER TO THE DARK SIDE. I don't even watch scary movies because they're too gross, so I don't know how I can stand Spartacus.

Tisiphone

It's like Caligula on acid.