Just because you send me a pic of your dick

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Sound advice.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Funny how everything good in life can make you blind.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Red Hot Pokers jammed into your eye sockets can make you blind. I am afraid your theory doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]XFvl2qsFLCs[/YOUTUBE]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers make me wish my ears were blind.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I disagree. In a world filled with auto-tune sameness, the Chili Peppers have something few other acts even try for: a unique sound. Love them or hate them, you can pick them out of the crowd in about two seconds.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I love them. One of their songs always reminds me of Ish FOR SOME REASON. I think I was going to "write a song" about Ish once, and now whenever I hear it I think of him.

The Question

Eternal
I believe it's far past time that the redheaded trollop sends me pictures of her tits.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think I'm just sick of the Chilli Peppers after listening to them so much in the Noughties. Like when you listen to your favourite song over and over until you hate it.

The Question

Eternal
I wanna get caught up in a scandal.

What about that time you rode my cock without permission at the Denny's while the waitress just stood and stared and then wept into your Grand Slam because I was already giving you a "Grand Slam" of another kind all up on the table?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:pissed: THAT WAITRESS WAS ME!

But I guess i should thank you, after witnessing that I decided not to go through with the sex change.

The Question

Eternal
True. True. If you had, the customers would have put a whole 'nother spin on "service."

Tisiphone

I fake rocked your world!!

Tisiphone

The best I've ever had.

Tisiphone

His dick? LoL. I delete that shit outta my phone.