Karissa and Kristina Shannon

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Urgh.

CaptainWacky

One of them did a sex tape with Pete from Smallville.

WITH PETE FROM SMALLVILLE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THEY WILL NEVER BE JEDWARD.

CaptainWacky

Jedward wouldn't give sexual favours to an old man...EXCEPT LOUIS WALSH LOL.

CaptainWacky

I don't think they're even evil or anything, but they seem pretty dull. AT LEAST SAMANDA DANCED AND STUFF.

CaptainWacky

I actually like them? I mean they're not impressed by the idiot wanking lads, so that's good.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They're OK in their own context, but as members of the real world it sort of falls apart a little.

CaptainWacky

I just want to hear the inside scoop on Pete The Boss Ross...

CaptainWacky

Fake fight was good.

CaptainWacky

I liked when they said "we can't have a conversation wtih you guys because you're always talking about your dicks!" And calling Kirk "Ted Bundy" (not that he'd get it.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jesus, they sold everyone out to each other with those "secret" nomination talks. They be sum cold bitchez.

CaptainWacky

Well they're LEGALLY allowed to talk nominations so they're just playing the game! And Denise is plotting to get all the americans up against each other. Of course there are no more noms anyway.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I think it's a bit unfair showing them talk about who they might nominate or who they think will be up next, as that's exactly what every other housemate is thinking about except they have to discuss it out loud which makes them look bad.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They just sound like every other spoiled entitled reality TV bimbo I've ever seen. ONLY IN STEREO.

CaptainWacky

THEY'RE HEROES.

CaptainWacky

Came fifth. :sarek:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This is really uncomfortable and makes me ashamed to be a trash tv watcher. God knows what some of those inaudible taunts are from the chavs in the background.

Ok, so they're a little full of themselves, but this is completely unnecessary.