Karissa and Kristina Shannon

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just hears lots of boos, I can't make out anything specific.

But I'm glad they're out now. She just indicated that she's happy with the way she handled herself after PANTSGATE, and if she doesn't think she over-reacted and that Denise's apologies and warning wasn't enough, then maybe they've earned some of the rude jeering. They're selfish little brats.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It sounded like they were making pig noises at one point. Scum.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think it's more that the Daily Mail hates Denise.

CaptainWacky

I need to do my final round up of ALL the housemate that I always do. DON'T TRY TO STOP ME.

CaptainWacky

Don't be so judgemental, Wacky! They were great housemates! Yes they were arrogant/confident. But they made no secret of it. There was no bullshit "but I love you all to bits!" shit. If they hated someone they'd just call them a hobag. Karissa's reaction to pantsgate was too much. She was probably just trying to get Denise kicked out But hey, that's a noble goal! And Kristina was actually a nice person. I bet if I go back and watch again I'll see most of the nasty (but funny!) things they said were actually said by Karissa. It wouldn't have been as good a series without them. I LIKE THEM and I'm sticking to it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, I liked them too. I could even picture living with them (well, the nice one, anyway, even if I think she's the slightly less attractive one). They didn't do anything that really annoyed or offended me. Pantsgate made Karithingy sound like a control freak, but hey, their job is their image, and BB is just a tv show. Talking about lawsuits was going too far, and totally played into perceptions of Americans always suing the pants off of people (hehe), but if someone pulled my trousers down on tv and exposed my modestly enthonged arsecrack, I'd be annoyed too.

CaptainWacky

Kristina was totally the hotter one!