Kate Middleton isn't even that hot

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Somebody "had" to say it.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Would it start a war if I demanded nudes in order to give an opinion?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Do you really want a "hot" chick as the Queen?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think she's fitter than Diana, to be honest. I think she looked great today. Nice chesticles too.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If I was royal I'd make sure to marry one of the 195 girls from the Wacky Hot One Hundred (well, not THAT one.)

Dr Dave

pillzlol
From the photos that came up on a google search of her, I tend to agree with CaptainWacky and Tomtrek on her not being that hot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, it's not like she needs to be THAT HOT. She is attractive.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I disagree, she's pretty hot. Not necessarily my type personality wise (she says "yar"), but definitely attractive.

Sick of how much coverage the story's getting, though. I mean, it's a nice change of pace for the media to concentrate on happy things like this and that couple being released by the pirates, but there are other things going on in the world!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
They're harsh because they're fantasizing. If they were being realistic, they'd never turn her down. Let's just say that some sort of insane situation arises where Kate is one-on-one with them, they wouldn't kick her arse out of bed.

This concludes the stating-the-bleedin'-obvious post.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Tuesday 16th November has long been in the press diaries for the announcement.

1. It was released at lunchtime, with plenty of VT ready to roll
2. It was always going to happen in 2011 (not Olympic year)
3. It has obviously been agreed to land sometime between the spending review and Christmas

When I proposed to my wife, I had to think about what I was going to say to her dad, he is a decent guy, but quite hard nosed.

William has to think about Macro Economics, the mood of the Nation and what Peirs Morgan is going to say. I wouldn't want the decision on the colour of my toast to be affected by the slimy toad that is Peirs Morgan. I really feel for the guy. (William, not the odious shitbag that is Morgan)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I hate him, but my parents (predictably... *sigh*) think he's the bees knees. I watched a bit of his interview with Ronnie Corbet and found it quite uncomfortable. Obviously, Corbet had approved all the questions being put to him, but Peirs Cuntface kept pressing him to describe his wife's stillborn pregnancy until he was sobbing. And this is surrounded by a studio of strangers. I just found it sickening.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Prince William isn't even that hot, EITHER. He's starting look more like his dad, and by the time he's 40 he'll look like a prune.