Katie Hopkins

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I could fucking tell what her whole "storyline" was going to be from the start and knew that she'd win. I wonder if we'll ever get a winner who isn't literally evil again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The only way to keep them out is not to cast them. And the producers have a taste for it now.

CaptainWacky

Wooo, Chris from last year favourited my tweet about her.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Came second. :sarek:

CaptainWacky

Shouldn't even have beaten Alicia.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
At least I am spared from having to post I'M NEVER WATCHING THIS SHOW AGAIN THE WORLD IS FUCKED ALL GONNA DIEDSKLFSD;LKF;skgsdfgjsd;fj;l

The good thing is, she's done it so she can't do it again.

CaptainWacky

Was a completely contradictory, immature child in her interview on BOTS. Claimed she was "sticking up for people who can't stick up for themself" against Perez, then started slagging off poor Keith for "sitting on the fence" when he couldn't respond to her vile hate. And her bitterness at not winning (despite what she'll claim) was pathetic on BOTS.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They'll invite her on the BOTS panel once or twice next year, she'll be shit, and they'll lose her number.

CaptainWacky

Just shoot her.

Never in the history of Big Brother has there been a more obvious pre-scripted storyline than Katie's "redemption" and "softer side showing!" story. People were already talking about it before she'd even entered the house. It's like if someone's 99% horrible and 1% nice they become a hero for being so "real" but if they're 99% nice and 1% horrible that makes them "fake" and a "fence-sitter" or whatever tired words people like Hopkins use. And the storyline very nearly worked as idiots who fell for it and edgy trolls and UKIP voters managed to get her into second place. But in the end she went in to boos and came out to boos and finished second to a perfect example of the kind of person she hates. The "softer side" story was abandoned two minutes into her interview as her incredible bitterness at not winning shone through. And now she's back to slagging people off on Twitter. Probably the worst person to ever appear on Big Brother.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I saw there was a new post in here and thought, "Did she die? Maybe she died."

CaptainWacky

Just her sense of decency, long ago.

CaptainWacky

Can't she move to Cuntland instead?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or the nearest mausoleum?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Re-reading this thread, I can't believe my intense hatred of Perez Hilton made me half-rationalize her behavior in the house by comparison.

But deep inside, I too was always in the "just shoot her" camp. I hope y'all knew that.

Anyway, some news:

CaptainWacky

Never forgave her for being nasty about lovely Keith Chegwin (may he rest in peace.)

Oh, and all the racism.