keep up the fight, jill

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Ah, so he's pretending to be a political prisoner for sympathy and support.

Intriguing..........

VKD

Banned
the longer you keep me in here, the more of a martyr I become.....

my collegues are already likening me to a cross between Nelson Mandela and Jesus.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
VKD said:
the longer you keep me in here, the more of a martyr I become.....

my collegues are already likening me to a cross between Nelson Mandela and Jesus.

Well, it's time you try something new. You've pretty much reached the top of the scale as far a lying goes.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
If you beg real nice, I'll actually put you in here so you can really be a martyr.

But YOU have to BEG.

;)

Number Six

Despicable

The Dual Liberation Army sees no need for such heavyhandedness on the part of the current administration.

We shall use every single resource and any and all possible channels to ensure the liberation is not threatened by those who would fear change.

Deplorable!

VKD

Banned
And so..............Troll Kingdom has become. I have the RL names of people who have violated my privacy, hijacked my email ~~ I was disturbed by the fact that kids on the internet are so brazen as to think they are above the law but I was going to cut some of them slack and chalk it up to stupidity on their part. I can probably guess the user names here and have watched to see how they still react to me. I see the arrogance, defiance and their total lack of self-control. I see now that dropping the matter will only empower them even more~~they are fucked up and are so desperate that they have taken this offline and will continue to take it offline. That is why I have changed my mind and will pursue the federal offenses they have committed. The one person who seemed to back off...............hasn't, he would love nothing more than to make me out to be the criminal he already is. I am determined to put the boys out of the harassment/stalking/violation of privacy/ect........business. I have nieces who use the internet~~people like Mentalist who think this is my fault for "putting myself out there", need to lobby their Senators, Congressmen, Legislators and tell them that hijacking email/harassment/stalking should not be a federal crime. I think people like him are nothing but punks on the internet who seek to dominate, intimidate people. They have G-d complexes............they are the judges of character and shall punish according to their own laws and judgement.

Here is the deal...................you Boys don't intimidate me. You never have, never will. I am totally amazed that people like Eric and wonderass are parents. If they were good parents, they would be taking the time they spend on the internet harassing women and they would be nuturing their relationships with their children. They shouldn't have children. When they say this will never happen to their kids on the internet..................it will happen. Children pay for the sins of their parents sometimes.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
We have been advised not to discuss her.

But I will say one and only one thing about accounts. Anyone can disable his/her own account, get it off of the active member list, etc. As Mandi's sister proved. If you really care how it's done, register a dual and find out for yourself.

;)
mm

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
missmanners said:
We have been advised not to discuss her.

Advised not to discuss her? But this is Trollkingdom. Are we going to change the title of Speak Freely to: No topic too controversial except Jillian?

There can be no harm (and I'm speculating here) in telling us what happened to Jillian. The host (if it is the host) cannot have any interest in you explaining to the active membership, surely?

But I will say one and only one thing about accounts. Anyone can disable his/her own account, get it off of the active member list, etc. As Mandi's sister proved. If you really care how it's done, register a dual and find out for yourself.

;)
mm

That is skirting the issue quite a bit. I don't know how you delete your own account but are you saying that Jillian deleted her own account? Why would you have been advised to not discuss that?

Just curious for the truth in this matter. I have a pretty good hunch and if I'm right there has been no terrible sullying of TK's name by banning her under the circumstances arriving from her constant legal threats. I just think it's best when stuff like this is not swept under the carpet.