jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
I'M IN

FederalAgent007

VKD said:
my DLA spies have informed me that MM and co, with the help of Sarek's CSI contacts, have created a virus which they intend to implant on your computer the next time you log in to TK.

The virus will then react with oxygen and become a biological threat and infect you body, placing you into a coma. Meanwhile NSA agents will turn up and transport you to an interrogation chamber in washington..................

THIS IS SERIOUS! I'm putting my own life on the line telling you this. Hopefully it's given you a headstart. Good Luck!

They planted the virus on my computer a long time ago. Haven't you guys learned I am way ahead of you by now??

btw........thanks for your concern VKD, I was vaccinated several months ago.

FederalAgent007

Dor_Jan said:
A fellow member was kind enough to offer me this temp account. My DCed accounts cannot view the forum and certainly cannot PM you.
I can't *PM* you Dor_Jan............or I would have a long time ago!!! YOu have always been one of my favorite members here~~a man of integrity.

*Jillian blows Dor_Jan a kiss*

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Dor_Jan said:
A fellow member was kind enough to offer me this temp account. My DCed accounts cannot view the forum and certainly cannot PM you.

Hello MESSENGER. Still my little bitch?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
VKD said:
my DLA spies have informed me that MM and co, with the help of Sarek's CSI contacts, have created a virus which they intend to implant on your computer the next time you log in to TK.

The virus will then react with oxygen and become a biological threat and infect you body, placing you into a coma. Meanwhile NSA agents will turn up and transport you to an interrogation chamber in washington..................

THIS IS SERIOUS! I'm putting my own life on the line telling you this. Hopefully it's given you a headstart. Good Luck!

A virus? Through a php-based board? *ROTFLMAO* No wonder Americans were too stupid to see 9-11 coming.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
With the exception of Shatna, if you released toxic nerve gas in this thread you'd improve TK considerably.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The atmospere in here is thick. And it's not love.

Did someone feed Jillian beans again?