keep up the fight, jill

AmyBacardi

VKD said:
I'll always respect you as a great troll though...

maybe we can remain friends

I have always respected you. Period. I don't think a lot of people realize the "power" you hold and can potentially hold. The thing I like about you is that you don't abuse your power, you treat people fairly, you are street-smart, you listen, you learn. There are two other trolls here who should have your respect--RedWhacker and Sardy--the people who created this board only to have it taken from them and destroyed, then they have watched people like TheQuestion, Tamar_Garish, T'Bonz, Sarek, Steve, missmanners, Gagh, Ava, Christian, Lisa, Goat..........fuck with people in real life as well as online. You see.........I'm not the one anyone should be worrying about with the exception of Steve who faces some pretty serious charges should I not be able to reach an understanding with him. Believe it or not..........RedWhacker is the person Tamar and TQ should be worried about, they don't know what he has been up to the last year. I do. So does the PI my lawyer hired who happens to like Kurt, who knows he got in trouble but respects his people skillz, his cunning, his resourcefulness, his personality......the PI thinks Kurt is smart.........smarter than anyone else on this board. I'm sure they are thick as theives right now because Magnum PI see's Kurt as a valuable asset as my lawyer does.

You can only act superior, powerful, have disregard for private citizens, screw with people for so long then they get tired of it and decide it is time to take you down. The arrogance on this board has been beyond belief, but to Gagh's credit........he has backed down. I respect him for doing so.

VKD

Banned
DONT LET THESE BASTYARDS GET YOYU DOWN, JILAIN......

KEEP UP THE FIHGT

~!!!1111!!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^Hey VKD!! What fight?? All that is left is to get a jury trial and it is over. I shouldn't have cancelled the appt with the Personal Injury lawyer today...........I was going to go down and talk to the feds after getting the letter from the DOJ but then I asked myself.........What the hell good will that do?? What can they tell me I don't know?? There is nothing they can do at this point...............What I need now is a good lawyer that can't be bought or bullied like the ones I had in TN. I the Texas lawyers are gonna be tougher.........especially the personal injury ones. I want to make sure I have the right one cause this is it.

Rov_is_a_Fag

VKD said:
KEEP UP THE FIHGT

~!!!1111!!!!!

It is more like a struggle with me right now.........it is always the "leaders" who screw everything up for everyone else.............the "soldiers". You see it in the guberment, federal agencies, military, churches. There are good people in all of them...........good/decent people who want to do the right thing but they can't because of the leaders.

Prudential/HR/Dallas
I have pretty much made all the connections.........

It shouldn't be a hard choice but it is because I will take a lot of innocents. In the end...........they have their leaders to thank. The DOJ has Alberto Gonzales and his dirty bunch to thank, the military has a lot of their Generals to thank, the American people have a lot of dirty/corrupt Congressmen/Senators to thank, the church has the people at the very top to thank...........

You just don't expect it out of the church........it is their message........TRUTH, JUSTICE, good vs evil. They have to set a better example because it is a dangerous road they are taking their people down. It is the reason I have always challenged them all............the guberment, the feds, the corporations, the church. We should challenge them to set better examples, to be truthful, to do the right thing.

It is why I have had a hard time taking my last final step, it will be brutal and then there are the innocents.

Why is it so hard for people to tell the truth, why do they feel the need to play games, work deception?? what good comes out of it?

Rov_is_a_Fag

They send their soldiers out to test the waters while they hide in their ivory towers. They know I am not a dumb women yet they persist on treating me like one.

It makes me sad for them...............they think they know what is best for the masses yet they don't. They put themselves in God's shoes yet their resumes fail miserably in comparison..........there is no comparison.

I have had most of my answers directly from God..........he is the one who has helped me be viligant, he has given me the answers, he has shown me the signs to watch for so that I know who is involved. It doesn't matter to him who they are, who they work for, who they represent............if they do not have pure hearts, are willing to be honest, if they cannot follow his commands completely they should be taken out of their representative roles in his name. It is as simple as that.

Some of them are good people..............some of them are mediocre.........some of them are evil.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
See now honey...you've completely lost me. What are you talking about? Real life? Your real life? How does that involve people who post here? Does it? I'm thinking it doesn't.

VKD

Banned
Jillian is this true?!

according to Hambil:

Well, as you remember, Jillian showed up shortly after Conik hacked TK. Conik was me. I knew Missmanners would have no choice but to bring me on as techadmin if the site got hacked.

But, I wanted Conik to feel more like a real person, so people wouldn't get suspicious. Now, if I'd actually brought Conik to the board that would have only made things more suspicious. So I invent Jillian and friends, to come to TK and pretend to know and have hire Conik.

I got tired of playing the pretty soon though, so I passed the off to Sardy. I think they got passed off several more times after that. At some point I guess someone decided to drop the others and just focus on Jillian. After that Missmanners finally banned her.

Up until this moment neither Missmanners or Cait where in on it, because Cait was already and admin, and I needed her to make me a techadmin as much as I needed mm. By the time I decided I could tell them, it had been like a year, and I didn't even own the accounts anymore, and everyone was having such fun... so I just let it drop.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I don't even know who Hambil is although I remember Conik from other boards I had been on.........he was supposed to a major player cracker/hacker. Whatever claims he is making I would take with a grain of salt, I have never formed any alliances online but for some reason I lot of people have taken it upon themselves to totally ruin my life. I am in the middle of a foreclosure and can see I will have a hard time renting anything since my credit has been ruined in the last 9 months and rentors want to do credit checks on you before they will lease. On top of that I have two dogs which makes it even worse..........In other words, I am more fucked than I originally thought. This is pretty bad. How can people go to the malicious extremes to ruin a total strangers life with no remorse is so beyond my realm of conciousness.

Rov_is_a_Fag

My thoughts on Conik...........he stalked me for a while, he could possibly be Aussie??? I don't know nor do I care............I do know this, Sardy and Hambil are two of the biggest assholes, I hope their lives are ruined the way my life has been ruined.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Oh yeah............mm, Cait and Hambil had a lot of fun at my expense. So did Gagh. They all know what they have done, they don't give a rats ass, I hope it has all been worth it to them because I would never trade places with any of them.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hambil is more fucked up in the head than Jillian if that's even remotely true.

Rov_is_a_Fag

jack said:
Hambil is more fucked up in the head than Jillian if that's even remotely true.

You are going to think fucked up in the head when I'm finished with you. Now............I found some "wraps".......some people call them shrugs.......for the dresses. It is exactly what I have needed for months to go with the dresses, I could have sold hundreds of them since we don't have anything else. I rescued a few from a box of water-damaged clothes. Style#402620....I need them in black and white. If you have something in a lighter fabric along the same style it would be perfect.
Now beat it you Jew bastard............I know you guys control the women's clothing bidness..........the Italians used to control it years ago when I date an Italian guy from NYC who started a chain of women's stores in Denver. I guess they were smart enough to get out of it.
Trust me, I know what a bunch of dogs you guys are........how skank women will screw you for clothes.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I have now found a SECOND leak in the roof, I have called maintanence's attention to one already. The second one is in the back where all the electrical wiring is. It is a fire hazard.

Now GIT someone over there to fix it. I ain't fucking around with you guys anymore.

Rov_is_a_Fag

And don't just replace the roof tile, there is a leak.........call in the roofers. I would also suggest you get your ventilation system.......either the filters are clogged or something because we cannot get the temperature regulated which means it is going to blow your system eventually.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Then you are really going to be fucked cause all the tenants are going to really start yelling. It is an outdoor mall, it is very dusty, you see the sand and residue on the windows every time it rains.........combine that with the furballs from all the clothes and you are going to have to change your filters more often.

Call in some heating & cooling people............I bet they will tell you the same.

Rov_is_a_Fag

You should also keep the fans running at all times on the system, it is easier on the unit. I knew a guy in TN who ran a heating/cooling bidness for manufacturers.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Oh yeah...........these stores like the anchor at the end and the one next door.............what's up with the leaving their doors wide open?? Are we using the A/C to cool off the outdoors now?? Cause that can't be good for the units either.

Just ask any Mechanical Engineer............I used to go to school at an Engineering school and learned this stuff from osmosis.