keep up the fight, jill

Berronman

don't let these bullies get you down, the majority of this board are behind you 100%

^^I love you!! *swoons*

It's running down your leg, Jilly.

Hey Jack............go jack off to some of your stupid comics.

bLOW ME, OR RATHER i SHOULD SAY GUM ME, YOU TOOTHLESS HAG

ValKilmer'sDick said:
don't let these bullies get you down, the majority of this board are behind you 100%

Like they're behind you?

Magic 8Ball said:
bLOW ME, OR RATHER i SHOULD SAY GUM ME, YOU TOOTHLESS HAG

I'LL SMASH YOU...................*Jillian Grabs Her Sledgehammer* Your'e a damn shitless dual. *JILLIAN CRUSHES THE*8-Ball

I finally figured out why god put vaginas and assholes so close together on women, and I'm sure he was making you when he perfected the design.

ValKilmer'sDick said:

90% of the homeless population of America havebeen behind Jillian at some point or another.

Well, a girls gotta make a living

^just call me Trixie.

Anyway, I was doing background checks on some of the guys on this dating board and it suddenly occured to me if I am doing this.............some of them could be too. Then I was horrified to think that my criminal record for online harassment would pop up so I put my membership on hold until I can get this straightened out. Some of these guys are computer engineers and stuff and have MIT degrees and stuff. I looked at the profile (again) of this guy I have been messaging on the board for a couple of weeks and I noticed he has a masters in compoooters from MIT/Harvard. For some reason, I don't think this guy is lying either.........I haven't done a background check on him yet cause we haven't even got to the phone sex, so it will be a few weeks before I would actually meet him. I hope to get something done before that time.

ValKilmer'sDick said:
I bet I know who the minority are...................who are hiding their major fuck ups.

Jill has contacted me and I'm passing this on to let you all know-

She won't be posting on this board anymore, as she is currently tied up with her lawsuit aginst you guys, and has been instructed to have no further contact with the people who frequent TK

Please make sure you all leave room in your diaries come the New Year because you will all be required to attend court.

Quite.

You ain't burying this one gagh, it's important

she's very upset

I'm sure people will have more important things to do than attend court for her pittance.

Bench warrants all around!

who cares? Bon voyage Jillian!

PIXIEFROUFROU WANTS TO KNOW WHO JILLIAN IS

Sounds like Janeway's Dick would too, from the looks of things.

Jillian can bite my shiny metal ass.

You tell her that next time you chat with her.

JD, Next time you see Jill, tell her to take all that flight of fancy court bullshit and shove it up her ass. She has no proof to even warrant an investigation.

And tell her she still owes me 100 bucks for the Thorazine I sent in the mail.

In which country is her suit filed?

eloisel said:
In which country is her suit filed?

Never-never land

I wonder if i'm part of this lawsuit?

What will you part for the lawsuit?

My legs?

My sentiments exactly in that regard.

Tell Jillian I raised up an army of Mongol tribesmen to go and crap in her flower beds.

Well, if her lawyer will pay to transport me to England for the trial, then I'll go and testify about everything I know.

This dual has not been in contact with Jillian. Please do not feed it.

Devon said:
This dual has not been in contact with Jillian. Please do not feed it.

YES I HAVE - AND TO THE NOOBIES AT TK, I SUGGEST YOU DEREGISTER OR ELSE YOU MAY GET CAUGHT UP IN THE IMPENDING LEGAL SHITSTORM - AND IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR NAMES IN THE PAPERS.

YOU ACUSE ME OF BEING A DUAL DEVON?...UM, I MEAN BLAZERBOY

Janeway'sdick said:
YES I HAVE - AND TO THE NOOBIES AT TK, I SUGGEST YOU DEREGISTER OR ELSE YOU MAY GET CAUGHT UP IN THE IMPENDING LEGAL SHITSTORM - AND IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR NAMES IN THE PAPERS.

What exactly have the members of this forum done to Jillian and where have they done it?

Hell, your existence is proof that jillian is a dual of a master troll.

if you're implying that she is skinofweevil, you are very wrong - she's no dual or troll, just a misjudged, persecuted innocent woman

Janeway'sdick said:
if you're implying that she is skinofweevil, you are very wrong - she's no dual or troll, just a misjudged, persecuted innocent woman

I believe that JillianBacardi is a dual. I also believe that around 95% of the members on this forum are duals so I won't start to guess whose she is because the owner is probably a dual as well.

No contact? She's over at ExIsle. A lot of us are there. So much for no contact.

Janeway'sdick said:

DEAR, I WORK FOR THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE TO BE CAUGHT UP IN LEGAL SHITSTORMS AND TO HAVE THEIR NAME IN THE PAPERS!

Dear Missjanewaysprivatemember.....
I'm anoob and i'm a bit scared of being caught up in all this exciting court action.
How do i deregister?

janewaydick doesn't know jackshit - if you're stuck down here send a message to the board administrator - unless you're jillian of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assumed i was stuck and posted same without checking...parrently i ain't so 'Whoopee!!!"

tell us a bit about yourself Punkinghead...

where are you from?

who's dual are you?

what is your political persuasion?

are you gay?

Cloudscum said:

where are you from?

who's dual are you?

are you gay?

Punkinghead exists for the sole purpose of making Janeway'sDick's threats of legal action by JillianBacardi appear to be working and driving off the junior members of this here forum.

It's another dual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudscum said:

where are you from?

who's dual are you?

are you gay?

Lemme see now...
From Australia (as stated)
Nobody's dual, just a bored type real cyberperson
Keep as far outa politics as possible, too much shit goin on in my head to fill it up further
Gay?No.

"Punkinghead exists for the sole purpose of making Janeway'sDick's threats of legal action by JillianBacardi appear to be working and driving off the junior members of this here forum.

It's another dual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pity sarcasm's either hard to covey on the web, or totally lost on some...

....I like dots....

I've been lurking for a couplea weeks now Sendell, and you seem really nice. Can i spew on your foot?

Praps you can ask your guru or someone with access to check if i'm coming from Aus, might allay your fears abit?

Jillian is not the type of persona to let an innocent bystander dual speak for her. I don't know why this thread is even being humored, except for humoruous pursuits, of course. Is anybody laughing?

to pumkinhead:

what part of oz are you from?

don't listen to sendall - you see the red bar underneath his picuture? that means he's a dual - and not to be trusted

Devon said:
Jillian is not the type of persona to let an innocent bystander dual speak for her. I don't know why this thread is even being humored, except for humoruous pursuits, of course. Is anybody laughing?

I think jillian's left...

I'm almost 80% certain she'll be back.

From Tamworth NSW...Country Music Capital of Aus, but not a bad little town anyway.

I'm a n00b and I just crapped myself.
Fun, isn't it?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
T said:
So, why ya leaving Jack?

Something I said?

Do I have the wrong av up?

Do you want people to beg ya to stay?

Go if ya gotta go. Really. Don't let anyone stop you.

Do you smell like a college girl?

T

jack. said:
yes I'm leaving because you hurt my feelings, T

hahaha, you would be the first one ever, then. Feel special, a'ight.

T

jack. said:
you know I used to actually not mind you, but now you can go screw yourself...

Aw. Now you hurt my feelings.

T...off to cry. :(

IceAngel

I don't post much at GAG anymore...got banned for no reason and the owners of the board read my PMs and posted something horrible on the forum. Jillian won't be leaving anytime soon, too many people to keep her drama going.

Mandi

I joined over there, my name is TKStalkerChick.......lmao, i'm gonna get you jillian!

Mandi

She posted this at GAG

JillianBacardi said:
Let me guess........KrispyKreme and T ran over to tell you about this place. It is pretty cool, they allow Freedom of Speech the way TrollKingdom does. *Jillian rolls her eyes*...........hopefully, they are better at it than you guys. Tell the admins over there they are a bunch of pussies for IP banning me. I already had what I needed from the board so it really doesn't matter because when I check it periodically (from a covert hiding place) you people sound like a bunch of snot-nosed kids. That's what happens when you affiliate with ExIsle, you get a bunch of 13 year olds on your board.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
KrispyKreme had nice eyes.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Check their QOTW!

I've seen what someone posted as a picture of you, JB. Saw it at your TK home. You look like you were shot at and missed, but shit at and hit, kinda like an old piece of dried leather. No way you're young enough to have gone to school with anyone from GAG, you old bitty! " - Fruitloop

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No new registrations :bigass: