Kid's Fund Raiser

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I'm selling overpriced cheesecake and wrapping paper for my step-son's PTA fund raiser.

Want some?!

'Cmon...He's super cuuuuuuute. He's been getting stamps everydaaaaaaaay. He's being really goooooooooooood.

YOU OWE IT TO BDM AND ME! We have provided you with countless hours of entertainment!! ORDER SOME CRAP NOW!!

Love you guys!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
lol! I remember trying to sell overpriced crap for band (YES I WAS A BAND NERD :rwmad: )

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Awww, I was a band nerd too but we wised up year two and started selling candy in between classes. We fattened our classmates up and always made a pretty penny doing it!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Kid-hater.

Big Dick McGee

I hate every kid but my own. True story.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Buy some shit people...I'm serious!

Big Dick McGee

You do not. You fuckin' love my niece and nephews you douche bag!

Since I'll be raising 2 of them someday, I do love them. The other ones I love but that's because I love you, and they're good kids. If they were bad, I wouldn't love them!

I'm so awful.

Big Dick McGee

No, the gals in the steno pool get their eyes blackened if they spend any money without hubby's permission.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
The "gals" have turned into my step-son and me and every other day my mom and dad. We're already buying stuff so as I said before...BUY SOME SHIT! I'm really good about shipping shit, just ask Joker.