Kitty, a Proposal

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Shall we, as the leaders of the two most powerful factions, declare the traitorous Loktar persona non grata throughout this subforum?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Is his nation of origin technically the MF or BL?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Good question. I think we could revoke his dual citizenship and deport him.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Spamstitution said:
C) Just because someone is unliked does not qualify them for an Emigration Vote.
The Spamstitution still has not been altered to account for the political parties.

Adding
as long as that citizen remains a member of a recognized Badlands political party.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Shall we, as the leaders of the two most powerful factions, declare the traitorous Loktar persona non grata throughout this subforum?

You'll never get this approved so I'm not worried. Ily and/or Love Child will stop you. As far as I know Mentalist bears no ill will against me either so I might be able to have him prevent this as well.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Love Child has no power here, and Menty is unconcerned with the internal politics of The Badlands. Make no mistake, Loktar, the parties hold the real power here.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I still have Ily on my side.

Loktar, Ily is far too concerned with taking over the badlands all alone to be siding with anyone.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, Ily is far too concerned with taking over the badlands all alone to be siding with anyone.

Ok then if thats true and Dual succeeds in exiling me from the Badlands then I will just have to wait and hope Ily can suceed in the takeover of the Badlands and allow me to return to my beloved home.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Loktar, I'd defend you and everything but I've still got the tire marks on me from the multiple times you've thrown me under the bus. I think the only way I'll give a damn is if Ily commands me to, I guess.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, I'd defend you and everything but I've still got the tire marks on me from the multiple times you've thrown me under the bus. I think the only way I'll give a damn is if Ily commands me to, I guess.

I don't want or need your help to defend myself from a weak ass pussy like Dual. I assumed your "fat whale" comments to be the sort of friendly barbs friend trade with each other and I assumed you knew I meant no malice with my friendly barbs and neggings. Your post here suggests otherwise. I guess you failed to notice my breaking away from Dirk as well due to my recent disagreement with his policies. You may not realize it but I am trying to mend the fence and return to the fun I had with you(and Pickle). As I said before I can't promise not to "switch sides" again for the lulz/spam/fake drama. I wish I could have my cake and eat it too.:(

Weevil

It's his traitorous nature. Can't blame nature.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ah, but what kind of person would I be to command loyalty from you for somebody who hurt you that much??
Just because my love is all encompassing doesn't mean you guys have to stop getting at each other's throats, you know? :D

*bakes another cake for Loktar so he can eat and have one*(yeah, that's cheating, so sue me :p )