Kitty, a Proposal

Weevil

Even then, you can't blame nature.

Seph

Retired Account
both sound entertaining to me

Weevil

Would you rather I go back to goody two shoes, mama's boy Loktar and be a bigger pussy than Dual is/ever was?
You're claiming that Pickles backed you into a corner and you lashed out, rather than admit you instigated the whole thing. You still are a pussy as far as I can tell.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
both sound entertaining to me

yeah...problem is I can't be both and I have some friends who like the new Loktar and some who seem to prefer the Loktar of old who towed the line.

Thus my dilemma: I can't have my cake and eat it too. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Wisdom for the day:
If you're damned anyway - do what you want, fuck other people's opinions, and most important of all: don't whine about it afterwards!
*throws cake*

Seph

Retired Account
thats what i would pick and do pick^

%99 percent of the time

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Fuck em all... fucking political parties, whats political about sitting at a keyboard fixing fake elections...

yawn drama

and classic is still a twat

Seph

Retired Account
Thats what I pick most of the time too. But every once in awhile I like to have whine with my cheese.

that for me is the 1% percent that goes spare

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
OK, wait.... what are the rules for citizens and voting now? And am I a citizen now that I no longer have to remain uninvolved?

:D
mm

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Im pro loktar, we get three objections and he can stay , yeah ? political enough

I object to the removal...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Prove you're NOT a pussy and have yourself removed from their fake "citizen's list".

Once we get everyone to leave, it'll just be Dual and his duals constantly electing himself ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Prove you're NOT a pussy and have yourself removed from their fake "citizen's list".

Once we get everyone to leave, it'll just be Dual and his duals constantly electing himself ;)

Aren't you still on the citizens list? Hypocrite.