Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitty, a Proposal

No tossing out of posts.
And DL, you have been removed (but not by me, I guess Dirk or one of the admins did it.)

I thought I removed him once. Sorry for all of the karma comments. I can't keep up with all of the bull shit that is in this thread. Its ridiculous.

Loktar you put yourself in a position where we all want to tell you how to live your life and what to do. And look I am probably doing it now. But srsly wtf why does everyone tell you what to do? Its hilariuos.

What would Dual have against Loktar anyway? Can't find anyone else to pick on Dual? Srsly. Picking on Loktar is like picking on a lamb. A lamb that wanders off the field occasionaly and gets into trouble, but srsly.

Pathetic. LOL.

I thought I removed him once. Sorry for all of the karma comments. I can't keep up with all of the bull shit that is in this thread. Its ridiculous.

Loktar you put yourself in a position where we all want to tell you how to live your life and what to do. And look I am probably doing it now. But srsly wtf why does everyone tell you what to do? Its hilariuos.

What would Dual have against Loktar anyway? Can't find anyone else to pick on Dual? Srsly. Picking on Loktar is like picking on a lamb. A lamb that wanders off the field occasionaly and gets into trouble, but srsly.

Pathetic. LOL.

I'm a horrible person, but Loktar knows we're friendz 4 reel.

I'm a horrible person, but Loktar knows we're friendz 4 reel.

Yeah I know. I'm a horrible person too. I destroy friendships and burn bridges one week and the next week we're all hugs and kisses and laughing about the fake drama.