Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitty & J&L's Collected Bibble: The Definitive Edition. Doesn't Even Make Sense Now!

E-Friends

I just realized I don't have enough real friends in my real life. Who wants to be my e-friend? We can chat on MSN, watch YouTube videos together, and e-mail each other silly articles.

I'm sure that none of you trolls will eventually betray me. We can trust each other with all kinds of information.

I just realized I don't have enough real friends in my real life. Who wants to be my e-friend? We can chat on MSN, watch YouTube videos together, and e-mail each other silly articles.

I'm sure that none of you trolls will eventually betray me. We can trust each other with all kinds of information.
Yes good points. Hey btw what are the chances you will betray me?

OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHA

[quote="Dirk Fail] Clueless dolt[/quote]

I nearly spat coffee onto the screen in disbelief. Hilarity!

*sigh*

How can you type in English without a litany of spelling errors with those clubs of ham you call hands?

Speaking of food, how's that cake?
n1070001138_240109_7489.jpg

Now I understand why you like to dress as an Ewok. If I looked like that, I'd want a disguise too.

I'm so much bothered that you crawled about at Lonaf and dug up some pics, as I am you need to resort the this level of "trolling", Funkwit. You're as lame as Omar/Dual merging and renaming threads and posting RL info to score a point.

It's cheap, easy and above all completely ineffective. So you chose a picture of me eating cake that doesn't flatter me. Am I supposed to be rattled or unnerved? You just proved once again how much a clueless idiot you truly are.

As for being posted here numerous times, links to?