Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitty & J&L's Collected Bibble: The Definitive Edition. Doesn't Even Make Sense Now!

Keep that in mind as you get chummier with other members here. I seriously hope you aren't revealing too much to your new friends, some of them half your age. LOL so creepy.

Not everybody's paranoid, and some of us are capable of having real friendships, yes, even formed online. There's a 100% chance of your betrayal in the mock scenario you outlined; not everybody is quite so capricious. ;)

I reveal plenty to people I consider my friends; but unlike some of the others, i really don't care what they reveal when they eventually betray me.

I'm so much bothered that you crawled about at Lonaf and dug up some pics, as I am you need to resort the this level of "trolling", Funkwit. You're as lame as Omar/Dual merging and renaming threads and posting RL info to score a point.

It's cheap, easy and above all completely ineffective. So you chose a picture of me eating cake that doesn't flatter me. Am I supposed to be rattled or unnerved? You just proved once again how much a clueless idiot you truly are.

As for being posted here numerous times, links to?

You shaved!