Know what's funny?

This is funny.

7169.imgcache.png

7170.imgcache.png

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
what's even funnier is that you claimed 'He who shall not be named' was absent because you had brought him to trial. :lol:

(I'm not going to go to the bother of screencapping, photoshopping and Reeeeposting your fail, but I'm flattered you took the time to do all that)

It's cute when you talk to yourself.

I never claimed to vanquish him from the internet. You did.

You can do your own research to see if there are warrants for his arrest and if there was a court date. Hell, you went around as if you were an authority on the inside scoop.

It's nice to see you sitting and waiting for me to post. You must have the fullest life.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
actually, outing your duals just to agree with yourself is a sure sign you've been pwnt.

Talking to yourself using them shows you have no other real consensus.

jack

Lots of folks are laughing at him. I know I am.

jack

It's cute when you talk to yourself.

I never claimed to vanquish him from the internet. You did.

You can do your own research to see if there are warrants for his arrest and if there was a court date. Hell, you went around as if you were an authority on the inside scoop.

It's nice to see you sitting and waiting for me to post. You must have the fullest life.

I found it :D it was quite easy actually.

http://njcourts.judiciary.state.nj.us/web1/ACMSPA/

jack

Thank god the poor kicked to the curb dog has a new home.

jack

Best thing to do is pour bacon grease on the turd.

Then he'll come back and eat it.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I'm still willing to do this undercover job on you know who, but you'll have to give me more details on what exactly you want me to find out

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I'm still willing to do this undercover job on you know who, but you'll have to give me more details on what exactly you want me to find out

Try finding out if anyone gives a damn. And to help you on your way, I don't. So there's one down.