Know what's funny?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
7173.imgcache.gif

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Can you find out if they will let Seph join?

I'd vouch for you but I read somewhere - and now I can't find it - where Donovan called me Fake El. Me vouching for you probably wouldn't be that great of an anyway as I'm not one of the "cool kids." Good luck to you on getting in over there if that is what you really want.

Seph

Retired Account
I hear Seph will be devastated if they refuse him entry.

Seph

Retired Account
Damn it, wrong Sock.

Seph

Retired Account
You're sacked you stupid sock account fuck.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm still willing to do this undercover job on you know who, but you'll have to give me more details on what exactly you want me to find out

If you make it right with e for real, you can work with me directly on her approval :D

No more bullshit.

jack

^you are actually. You've pointed out his weaknesses. I've experienced his strengths while agreeing you are correct.

My rectifying things was honest on my part. I want to see if he's that capable and he owes it to you, as do the rest of those piece of shit cunts.

jack

But (and cody will verify this) I have something on ***edited*** that only cody had, or knew about. and I'm the ONLY one with access currently.

jack

ask anybody :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Hmmm... VKD is not capable of doing what would be required.

Cody

But (and cody will verify this) I have something on ***edited*** that only cody had, or knew about. and I'm the ONLY one with access currently.

This is quite true. You lazy fuck. You didn't keep your half of the deal.

Cody

I'd vouch for you but I read somewhere - and now I can't find it - where Donovan called me Fake El. Me vouching for you probably wouldn't be that great of an anyway as I'm not one of the "cool kids." Good luck to you on getting in over there if that is what you really want.

Yeah i saw this too and I was like why the fuck would he be shitty about el, she almost never gets involved (openly)

jack

This is quite true. You lazy fuck. You didn't keep your half of the deal.

Fucking impatient little cunt. I just barely got started.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah i saw this too and I was like why the fuck would he be shitty about el, she almost never gets involved (openly)

I don't get involved in secret either. Most of this stuff is not interesting to me. It is you boys being boys. Have fun storming the castle - I've got other stuff to do. blah, blah, blah...

This creating secret forums and message boards to have a place to make plans to be shitty to and/or about another human being is not something that interests me either.

jack

Donovan thinks its cute to recycle old Gear trolls, hence the fake E bullshit.