Know what's funny?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I thought I'd post TKR sooper sekrit stuff at spin flippery first.:D

(j/k lol)

We care. If we wanted to hear what those guys had to say we'd let them in.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Or in Gears case, meth.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Or in your case, coke.

jack

Never done that, I'm afraid. Chemicals make you stupid.

So this guy is on speed, which makes him feel really horny, so he walks into a whore house to get himself a good fuck. On the inside he remembers that he's a bit short on cash so he says to the mistress: "Listen, I only have five dollars, can you help me out?" The lady says: "Sure, go up the stairs and go in the door on the right." The guy goes up the stairs and in through the door. He sees a chicken sitting on a table. He is a little disappointed but the speed is kicking in so he figures: "Oh well you get what you pay for!", and he screws that chicken to near death, there are feathers flying everywhere. So the next day the guy is still a bit high and decides to go back to the whorehouse. He says to the madam: "Listen lady, I've only got two bucks today. Can you do anything at all for me?" "Sure!" says the madam. "Go up the stairs and in the door on the left this time". The guy goes in through the door on the left and finds a bunch of guys staring through a two-way mirror at two beautiful lesbians having sex. "This is fantastic. Only two bucks for this!!" the guy says to one of the other men. The other man says "Yes, but you should have been here yesterday, there was guy in there fucking a chicken!"

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I got a picture of you with coke boogers.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Just a question. You sounded disgruntled about the lack of an arcade.
As for the name, I voted for "We're better than them pricks" but was outnumbered. I still think it in my head though. That or "Jack's still not allowed in.com" but he already has a Napoleon complex. Or is that a false flag complex? I can never remember.

Nah, I'm not disgruntled about the lack of an Arcade. I can't play any Arcade games here, there or at Tard Kids Revisited(see I can poke fun at jack's bored too). My left arrow key is broken/missing. I was poking fun at TKR actually, because I remember jack used to mention "the Arcade with 5000+ games!" as one of TKR's selling points.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I prefer to think of this as a fake account rather than try to grasp the level of self-loathing required for you to sidle up to this crew again. Gross.

You see things your way, I see things mine. I don't see it so much as sidling up next to them as co-existing peacefully.

However, knowing what you know about your compadres, it is interesting that you, Mr. Self-Righteousness Deluxe, would maintain your close relationship with them. Certainly, most of what you say is you trolling, yet, I still think you have some boundaries that your buds definitely crossed. You might want to rethink your own relationships and not worry so much about mine.

jack

Or mine.

I'm still willing to do this undercover job on you know who, but you'll have to give me more details on what exactly you want me to find out

No worries Boo-boo. Mission accomplished without you. You STILL don't understand what was asked of you anyway. Everyone else did.

You might want to invest in something like THIS. Just sayin'...

jack

7203.imgcache.jpg

jack

Since you know who put his stuff up at RC, I took the liberty of sending him a few boxes of these.

7204.imgcache.jpg

jack

You see things your way, I see things mine. I don't see it so much as sidling up next to them as co-existing peacefully.

However, knowing what you know about your compadres, it is interesting that you, Mr. Self-Righteousness Deluxe, would maintain your close relationship with them. Certainly, most of what you say is you trolling, yet, I still think you have some boundaries that your buds definitely crossed. You might want to rethink your own relationships and not worry so much about mine.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Yeah? Ily crossed a line? Damn that's sexy. Or is it Gear you hate with a passion that doesn't actually match anything he personally ever did to the real El? I know, maybe it was one of the other regs that did you wrong. DAMN that English Rose!

Perhaps it's just a matter that there are more than a few people who get pretty sick of torrential shitposting from the retards currently infesting this neck of trolldom and want a place to engage in what TK used to represent for most of us.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah? Ily crossed a line? Damn that's sexy. Or is it Gear you hate with a passion that doesn't actually match anything he personally ever did to the real El? I know, maybe it was one of the other regs that did you wrong. DAMN that English Rose!

Perhaps it's just a matter that there are more than a few people who get pretty sick of torrential shitposting from the retards currently infesting this neck of trolldom and want a place to engage in what TK used to represent for most of us.

English Rose was never involved in any of that crap, as far as I know. Why are you linking her to it? Very interesting how you are attempting to dilute your part as well as your buddies behavior in that action. You call some foul and exonerate and distance yourself when you are just as foul.

Cody

English Rose was never involved in any of that crap, as far as I know. Why are you linking her to it? Very interesting how you are attempting to dilute your part as well as your buddies behavior in that action. You call some foul and exonerate and distance yourself when you are just as foul.

speaking of foul didya ever notice how greasy his hippy hair looks? I bet that fucker reeks of patchouli oil.

Fucking hippes...