Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LC and Pandora

Oh dear. Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Now, Conchaga dear, what was that you wanted to do when we were so rudely disrupted?

It makes for wonderful dreams. Except the part where the men with guns were staring at me through the window, then I opened the door for them-it was a glass door anyway and I think was already opened and or unlocked, then they asked me to step outside in which I asked, "why?" as in why not shoot me here, and then I ran the other way and woke up.

It makes for wonderful dreams. Except the part where the men with guns were staring at me through the window, then I opened the door for them-it was a glass door anyway and I think was already opened and or unlocked, then they asked me to step outside in which I asked, "why?" as in why not shoot me here, and then I ran the other way and woke up.

[Freud] So, you were suffering from unfulfilled desire which lead you to dream of men with erected penii ('guns') with the intention to copulate with you, but when you started to offer them your vagina ('open the door') which was ready for intercourse ('open/unlocked') they demanded a blowjob ('step outside') which was absolutely not what you needed right then, and after making sure you wouldn't get properly fucked ('why not shoot me here'), your subconscious decided that you could just as well wake up.

That's 500$ for the consultation, please.[/Freud]

[Freud] So, you were suffering from unfulfilled desire which lead you to dream of men with erected penii ('guns') with the intention to copulate with you, but when you started to offer them your vagina ('open the door') which was ready for intercourse ('open/unlocked') they demanded a blowjob ('step outside') which was absolutely not what you needed right then, and after making sure you wouldn't get properly fucked ('why not shoot me here'), your subconscious decided that you could just as well wake up.

That's 500$ for the consultation, please.[/Freud]

LOL! Yes that sounds about accurate.