Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LC and Pandora

Last night I had a dream about a chubby Latina in her 30s wearing a Dominican flag mini-skirt shaking her body and yelling "Tetas tetas TETAS!" over and over again.

Is there some kind of hidden interpretation there, or am I just digging too hard for meaning?

Damn, that's a tough one. OK, chubby Latina in her 30s most obviously represents your inner anima, depicted as a mixture between the standard Western ideal (the age and mini-skirt) and the image of fertility (chubby Latina), no doubt induced by your study of Mexican whatever. The "Tetas", of course, symbolize your interest in smoking, which is also represented by the Dominican Flag.
So, I take it the evening before that dream you were high as a kite, listening to Harry Belafonte while learning for classes, and didn't copulate?

I think I've just found another career for myself, and this time I even get to sit on a chair while being paid by the hour, too!

You're right, I could never live without that adrenaline-kick I get every time I have class, or the rich flavor of the campus cafeteria food.