Let this serve as notice.

JillianBacardi

I do not appreciate the title you have put under my name. It is slanderous and I feel like you are trying to impune my name further. This will no longer be tolerated by me.

btw...............I don't think a crack addict would own a compooter.........they would sell it for more drugs.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
You haven't seriously started a thread because someone changed the title under your username, have you?

VKD

Banned
look at what they've put under my username! bastards!!!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
JillianBacardi said:
btw...............I don't think a crack addict would own a compooter.........they would sell it for more drugs.

Absolutely right!

Tell me, do you sleep at the library as well?

JillianBacardi

Ask the government agents on this board. Go down to the sheriff's dept..........they will give you anything you want about me. Except my drivers license which contradicts what was posted on this board.

I cannot wait to find out who all you bastards are. I hope to G-d there are FBI and TBI agents on this G-ddamn board.

Techman

JillianBacardi said:
Ask the government agents on this board. Go down to the sheriff's dept..........they will give you anything you want about me. Except my drivers license which contradicts what was posted on this board.

I cannot wait to find out who all you bastards are. I hope to G-d there are FBI and TBI agents on this G-ddamn board.
LMAO!

JillianBacardi

All they have done on this board is try to impune my name. We will see whose name is impuned when this is all said and done.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
I don't know you, Jillian, so I won't pursue johnfeck into your usual spam.

BitchSlapSmitty

IceAngel said:
You can buy crack on ebay

I don't want to buy as much as rent? Is this possible?

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
ISP Piggyback ON:

JillianBacardi said:

Jillian, you must keep the planted agents on this board a secret. It is a matter of national and personal security. If my cover is blown, I'm as good as dead. Remember, I am here to scout out possible Al Qeada informants on this board. If they catch on to what I'm doing, they will find me. If I am killed, I won't be happy. You can count on that.

Remember, with the ISP piggyback activated, no one will be able to decipher this post but you. It will look like gibberish to everyone else.

We are still working on the Brian and Eric issue. I will get back to you when I have more intel. Until then, sit tight, and know that the United States Government has your back.

Now keep your mouth shut....

JillianBacardi

^Let me remind you and the auditor/investigator on this board that if not for people like me, who work in the private sector, you wouldn't be drawing your government checks.