Let this serve as notice.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
Peter Octavian said:
It's not nice to IMPUNE.

Stop all of this IMPUNING.

It's just naughty when you IMPUNE Jilly.

That is all.

Oh, and this thread rocks!

It's just good reading.

All of that for me????? *Jillian preens*.................k, I post with the Sasha name when I want an avatar. SephoraBacio is a dual I created to get back on the main part of the board.
ConniLingus is my "badass" persona............remember when I was going to kick Sardy's ass?? I had to get in character for it and ConniLingus was perfect. I have never used FeFeRoissy on this board, but she is a MAJOR DramaQueen, you guys haven't been entertained by her and never will be. BellaDonita was a fun role......though whoever stold her from me did a much better job.

JillianBacardi is the real me.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
I think that anyone who posts with duals on this board could be classified in the multiple-personality disorder. I like to think of it as a way to express the many persona's that everyone should have. If you didn't have mulitiple sides you would be .........Flat.

The difference between me and the other people on this board is that I don't hide behind my duals. I create names to go with my different moods and personality traits and don't care if you guys know it is me behind all the names, I have a hard time hiding behind anything. I am a direct person.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
The Question said:
TYPING IN ALL CAPS WILL NOT MAKE YOUR BRAINLESS LUNATIC HOWLING ANY MORE CONVINCING, YOU PRUNE-FACED CUNT.

Yet here you are listening to it.
The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
Is this what you mean when you say I am talking to myself??

See, what happens is I think of something I want to add to what I just said and since I don't have editing abilities I make another post.