Lets talk about James Bogner

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I loved kicking his firm, yet pliant ass regularly.

OH FUCK, IS THAT WHERE THE WEEVIL ACCOUNT CAME FROM? OMGOMG

jack

I loved the part where Nyholm talked to his mom, to discover he really was living in an apartment in their basement.

LOL

Seph

Retired Account
wich one? Allen Montgomery

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
"...he made up his own rules of evidence (and changed them as it suited him), he refused to conceed[sic] arguments, he regularly would deny his own remarks (even changing them when he was quoting himself), he condescended to his opponents, he regularly insulted the opposition while refusing to receive the same treatment, he had the sense of humor of a wet rag, he believed that he was always right, and he constantly resorted to strawman attacks. So bad was he that pretty much the entire newsgroup, Star Trek and Star Wars alike, dropped him in their killfiles and refused to speak to him."

Bogner wasn't quite this awful. AFAIK he never altered/edited his quotes for the purpose of trolling, and I'm hard-pressed to recall any instance of him resorting to straw man attacks, either.

Of course, that piece itself reeks of calumny.

"His absence has only made the group better, and he is still the target of mockery and repeated slayings in humorous fanfics."

fap.gif

jack

Hey jack: speaking of Commie, what can you tell me about this guy?

http://www.comicon.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=561988#Post561988

Ahh the original "necrotechno"...this guy is the youngest Curmudgeon to walk the earth. He's a disgruntled fanboy that exists to make waves for whatever pros might still be left at Commie.

Don't know what his hardon is about pro's, but they steer clear of him like the plague. Plus he's completely full of shit.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Ahh the original "necrotechno"...this guy is the youngest Curmudgeon to walk the earth. He's a disgruntled fanboy that exists to make waves for whatever pros might still be left at Commie.

Don't know what his hardon is about pro's, but they steer clear of him like the plague. Plus he's completely full of shit.
Is he a classic case of wannabe-pro-itis?

jack

OMG yes, he's had a couple of pamphlets done, which have sucked tremendously, and he considers himself on par with other pro's as a result.

A real floater, in every sense of the word.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I'm hard-pressed to recall any instance of him resorting to straw man attacks
I take this part back --I now distinctly remember a back n' forth with him at TCJ long ago where did exactly this; taking my p.o.v. and repackaging it into something he could take the piss out of. He kept it up in spite of my pointing it out, at which point I "slipped" the name Geedis into one of my responses (he had been going exclusively by James Bogner, probably with the intention of rehabilitating his image), and he flipped out & vanished.

Another thing I remember is that he had a die-in-flaming-napalm-cocksucker level of hatred for Donovan. One time I defended one of D's posts --either here or at Comicon-- and suddenly Bogner was on me, spewing obscenities like some giant starving tick with Tourettes. Dono, if you're reading this, care to shed any light?

Did Kerbcrawler know him, too?

jack

We all knew him. He was a pretty good friend of mine until I defected to TK, then when I wouldn't apologize for being a traitor and went after him in the Gutters for his endless weird bullshit we became mortal enemies.

He was the original Weevil here, remember?

jack

Firm, yet pliant.

Seph

Retired Account
considering the amount of sausage meat that has ventured up it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The geedis account on TK is one of charles' duals. I may have been drunk or high when I put that entry on ED. Either way, James did like Charles for some reason. Y'all are welcome to change the entry if you want.

jack

I'm pretty sure you're clueless about Bogner, Greg.

He was the original Weevil here, and the "geedis" that posts here is probably the only one of "NAP" that isn't a dual.