Let's talk, let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Brittney Griner detention in Russia extended through at least July 2

Let's set the record straight. Brittney Griner was not charged with weed possession. She isn't a DRUG DEALER or USER. Brittney Griner is a professional WNBA women's basketball star.

The Phoenix Mercury center and WNBA all-star was detained at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport in February while returning to play basketball in Russia. Police said they found vape canisters containing cannabis oil in her luggage. In custody ever since, Griner, 31, faces charges that could bring her a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

Ain't vapping and marijuana legal in America? Face the facts, this is more than drug charges against Brittney Griner.<<Just saying.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Mississippi Department of Human Resources sues Brett Farve, others over welfare misspending

Pigott, in seeking more information about the $5 million payment to USM, was exploring the involvement of former NFL quarterback Brett Favre and former Mississippi governor Phil Bryant, among others. Favre played college football at USM an his daughter played volleyball at the school in 2017 and 2018.

Brett Farve Biography
Click Here For Full Story

[/size=5]Early in his NFL career, Favre developed a dependence on painkillers to bounce back from on-field injuries. A month in rehab wasn't enough to quell the habit, and the QB began ingesting up to 15 Vicodin pills per day even as he was putting up MVP numbers. After suffering a seizure that may have been related to his Vicodin intake, Favre in May 1996 announced that he was entering the NFL's substance-abuse program, but continued to battle his drinking demons, leading to another stint in rehab in 1998[/size]

This over drugs and alcohol? That's what every day crackhead do, steal!

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
This over drugs and alcohol? That's what every day crackhead do, steal!

Just like you do every day Wilson. Don't deny it, I've watched you hit the pipe MANY times.

Fully paid indeed. When you're not stealing you're begging.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Today: Sunday: July 24, 2022
Just like you do every day Wilson. Don't deny it, I've watched you hit the pipe MANY times.

Fully paid indeed. When you're not stealing you're begging.

July 22, 2022
I haven't seen him in a while. I worked with Chuck at an apartment complex here in Wilmington, til his brother hit the SC lottery. He was pretty quiet, but he could get wound up sometimes.

November 1, 2019
Makes me remember Charles' attempt to troll Conchaga. Well, That's the Charles I knew very well, which is why I don't respond to him begging to meet me.

Right Charles? :D

Happy Poop GIF

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Poor little loser. Got nothing. Trolled/hated by everyone.

No one cares.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
So Tell us Charlie Boi...how many times today you hit that pipe?

Purrrrrrrfect image of you dancing

200.gif

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
200.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
You don't know shit feces breath

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

:bigass:

Dance motherfucker

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Brittney Griner sentenced to nine years in Russian prison

A Russian court sentenced WNBA star Brittney Griner to nine years in prison Thursday, an expected conclusion to her trial that should allow negotiations for a prisoner swap to accelerate. Griner, who was arrested Feb. 17 for bringing cannabis into the country, had been prepared for a harsh sentence, sources close to the player said. But she and her supporters have also been aware that Russia was not going to move forward with a trade that could bring her home until her trial was completed. A guilty verdict was considered a foregone conclusion, and Griner pleaded guilty July 7, though the case continued under Russian law. During sentencing, Judge Anna Sotnikova said she had found that Griner intentionally broke the law and also fined her 1 million rubles (about $16,700). Sotnikova said the time Griner has served in custody since her arrest in February would count toward the sentence. Griner reacted to the sentence with little emotion, listening to the verdict with a blank stare on her face.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Brittney Griner sentenced to nine years in Russian prison

A Russian court sentenced WNBA star Brittney Griner to nine years in prison Thursday, an expected conclusion to her trial that should allow negotiations for a prisoner swap to accelerate. Griner, who was arrested Feb. 17 for bringing cannabis into the country, had been prepared for a harsh sentence, sources close to the player said. But she and her supporters have also been aware that Russia was not going to move forward with a trade that could bring her home until her trial was completed. A guilty verdict was considered a foregone conclusion, and Griner pleaded guilty July 7, though the case continued under Russian law. During sentencing, Judge Anna Sotnikova said she had found that Griner intentionally broke the law and also fined her 1 million rubles (about $16,700). Sotnikova said the time Griner has served in custody since her arrest in February would count toward the sentence. Griner reacted to the sentence with little emotion, listening to the verdict with a blank stare on her face.

Well, they got her, but trust it. Brittney Griner will be home in a couple of months. Probably soon after Russia dispose of Ukraine. Griner will be kept as insurance to delay America attempts to interfere with the war.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Pete Rose dismisses sexual misconduct questions at Phillies bash: 'It was 55 years ago, babe

Banned for betting on his own team, which is illegal. Now Pete Rose is accused of having sex with a 16 year-old while in his 30's, married with two kids 55 years ago? I don't think Pete has the money that Vince McMahon and Robert Kratz has to beat this misconduct charge. DISCUSS.