Let's talk, let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently

CeeJay

NEW AGE POSTING

Suns Owner Robert Sarver Suspended 1 Year, Probe Finds He Used N-Word

Click Here For Full Story

DISCUSS?

Not only did he use the word Nigger, Sarver engaged in inappropriate physical conduct toward male employees...Which suggest, not only is he's racist, but a homosexual that's sprung on black dick<<just saying. Prejudice but liking a big black dick in his anus?<<that's fucked up!

CeeJay

NEW AGE POSTING
WWE board opens inquiry into CEO Vince McMahon

8daedad0097e5f840641083ee9aac65c

Wrestlers are airing out Vince McMahon's "first homosexual experience" story

This most recent display of the former CEO’s business was made on wrestler Kevin Nash’s Kliq THIS podcast. On it, Nash re-aired a story told by his late friend and colleague Scott Hall, in which he recounts McMahon’s “first homosexual experience.” It apparently all started with McMahon pitching a new storyline to the wrestlers. According the Hall, the owner thought they should spice things up by having another wrestler have a gay crush on him. Then, seemingly unprompted, McMahon pivoted to his personal life. “He goes, ‘Let me tell you about my first homosexual experience’,” Hall told the audience. “I remember sitting — me and Kevin were both sitting in Vince’s office at TV — I looked at Kevin and my first thought was, ‘As opposed to your most recent?' “He was talking about when he was living in North Carolina and was hitchhiking one time,” Hall recalled. “I don’t know anything about Vince’s past, but I’m thinking, hitchhiking from where, the pool to the country club? Like what? “He said some guy picked him up and was like rubbing his hand on his leg,” he continued. “I’m thinking okay, now you told me. What does this have to do with wrestling?

Wow! No we find out Vince McMahon is not only paying for sex, Vince is supposedly gay....Makes me wonder...Did McMahon ever get busy with GOLD DUST, the legendary son of Dusty Rhodes? DISCUSS.

CeeJay

NEW AGE POSTING

Carolina Panthers QB Sam Darnold's return from IR not close, coach Matt Rhule says

The Carolina Panthers have little option but to stick with Baker Mayfield at quarterback for the NFL's lowest-ranked offense with 2021 starter Sam Darnold at least another week from being ready to return from injured reserve. "Not close right now,'' coach Matt Rhule said Monday of Darnold, who suffered a high ankle sprain in late August. "Not this week. Maybe he starts the window maybe the next week. This was a doctor thing. He's not going to be practicing this week.'' Mayfield, the top overall pick in the 2018 draft, has thrown for 747 yards with four touchdowns and three interceptions after winning a training camp competition with Darnold, the No. 3 overall pick in 2018, for the starting job.

Baker Mayfield continues to struggle, but Panthers don't have another option now

The boos came in the fourth quarter on Sunday when Carolina
Panthers quarterback Baker Mayfield had his fifth pass batted down at the line of scrimmage, bringing his NFL lead in that category to 11. Mayfield heard them. Carolina coach Matt Rhule heard the boos, too, but he didn’t replace the first pick of the 2018 draft in the midst of his fourth straight subpar performance during his 1-3 start with the franchise. Even when healthy, Darnold, the No. 3 overall pick in 2018, may not be the answer. Last season, when he went 4-7 as the starter, he had some of the same issues with failing to deliver under pressure that Mayfield has had this season. But he was 3-0 as the starter earlier in the 2021 season when running back Christian McCaffrey was healthy. He had a 63.3 total QBR when McCaffrey was on the field. Mayfield's QBR is 14.7 with the do-it-all back.

Does it matter who gets the start at QB (Mayfield or Darnold)? Face the facts, neither is good enough. Carolina fucked up at that position. Carolina schedule is brutal.

Carolina Panthers (1-3) next 5 games.

Week 4: Oct. 2 vs Arizona (2-2)
Week 5: Oct. 9 vs San Francisco (2-2)
Week 6: Oct. 16 at Los Angeles Rams (2-2)
Week 7: Oct. 23 vs Tampa Bay (2-2)
Week 8: Oct. 30 at Atlanta (2-2)

^I don't see Carolina winning any of those games.^ The schedule gets much harder after those games. I'm a Carolina season ticket holder. I have to watch Carolina get thier ass kicked weekly (at home games and TV).

Maybe should bring back SUPER MAN (Cam Newton) like they did last year. Cam won't make a difference, but it'll be more entertaining. Hiring Matt Rhule was a mistake. Keeping McCaffrey was a mistake. Darnold and Mayfield aren't good enough.