Let's talk, let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Mississippi Department of Human Services sues Brett Favre, others over welfare misspending

The Mississippi Department of Human Services on Monday sued retired NFL quarterback Brett Favre, three former pro wrestlers and several other people and businesses to try to recover millions of misspent welfare dollars that were intended to help some of the poorest people in the United States. The lawsuit says the defendants "squandered" more than $20 million in money from the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families anti-poverty program. The suit was filed less than two weeks after a mother and son who ran a nonprofit group and an education company in Mississippi pleaded guilty to state criminal charges tied to the misspending. Nancy New, 69, and Zachary New, 39, agreed to testify against others in what State Auditor Shad White has called Mississippi's largest public corruption case in the past two decades.

Click Here For Complete Story

Favre must remain in Mississippi welfare lawsuit, state argues

A judge should ignore a request from retired NFL quarterback Brett Favre to be removed from a civil lawsuit that seeks to recover misspent welfare money in Mississippi’s largest-ever public corruption case, the state Department of Human Services said this week. Millions of federal welfare dollars were intended to help low-income Mississippi residents – some of the poorest people in the country – but were instead squandered on projects supported by wealthy or well-connected people, including projects backed by Farve, prosecutors say.

Click Here For Full Story

DISCUSS Brett Favre stealing from the poor. Should he be removed from the NFL Hall of Fame?...My vote is YES

The Question

Eternal
mister rogers middle finger GIF

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
DISCUSS Brett Favre stealing from the poor. Should he be removed from the NFL Hall of Fame?...My vote is YES

Would you like it if Brett Favre stole your welfare money from the state that you live in Daniel/John... It's on record at Troll Kingdom that you received Government assistance (food stamps, public housing, Obama care).

How decades of US welfare policies lifted up the white middle class and largely excluded Black Americans​

According to 2 sources believe it or not, the numbers are actually about the same. There are just about as many whites on welfare as there are Blacks. Percent of welfare recipients who are white: 38.8% Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.8℅.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm retarded for calling Brett Favre a straight-up thief?...Unlike Robin Hood, he stole from the rich to give to the poor...Brett Favre stole from the poor, probably to feed his drug habit, even though he made millions playing in the NFL.

Steal Stealing GIF - Steal Stealing Funny GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^I know that Brett Favre is being investigated for stealing welfare money, nd I know if convicted he want spend a day in jail...He being white, and a HOF white QB who stole from poor people in Mississippi, our government.

Synaesthesia

nd I know if convicted he want spend a day in jail...

Like I said above, you don't know what's really going on then. He hasn't been charged criminally.

He's a defendant in a civil suit. Since you've been spamming headlines for 6 pages do you even know what the civil suit is about?

I bet you don't. He didn't "steal people's money"...not a dime. He tried to pressure the government (the governor in particular) to build a volleyball facility for the school his daughter went to. The "problem" was where the money came from. The Governor was the one that stole the money. Favre never knew the money came from welfare funds originally slotted for COVID. That's why he's one of about 30 defendants in the civil suit to try to "recoup" the money.

See? Facts matter.

But he didn't steal anyone's money which is why he won't "go to jail".

I don't know why I'm bothering to explain this to you, because it's your racism and bigotry that's driving this thread anyway.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^I know that Brett Favre is being investigated for stealing welfare money, And I know if convicted he want spend a day in jail...He being white, and a HOF QB who stole from poor people in Mississippi, our government.

Like I said above, you don't know what's really going on then. He hasn't been charged criminally.

He's a defendant in a civil suit. Since you've been spamming headlines for 6 pages do you even know what the civil suit is about?

I bet you don't. He didn't "steal people's money"...not a dime. He tried to pressure the government (the governor in particular) to build a volleyball facility for the school his daughter went to. The "problem" was where the money came from. The Governor was the one that stole the money. Favre never knew the money came from welfare funds originally slotted for COVID. That's why he's one of about 30 defendants in the civil suit to try to "recoup" the money.

See? Facts matter.

But he didn't steal anyone's money which is why he won't "go to jail".

I don't know why I'm bothering to explain this to you, because it's your racism and bigotry that's driving this thread anyway.

There are several scenarios that could lead to a civil lawsuit turning criminal. One of the most common is when one party commits perjury (lying while under oath). Perjury is considered a crime, so if someone lies or gives false testimony while under oath in a civil case, this can lead to criminal charges being brought against them.

Mississippi Department of Human Services sues Brett Favre, others over welfare misspending
By: CeeJay | March 9, 2022

If you would have read MY entries in MY thread, you would have known That. Brett Favre. From what I gathered from MY thread, is Brett Favre and his professional friends purposely defrauded the Government. Brett Favre made millions playing in the NFL, why would he need more money to fund where his daughters went to college? My bigotry and racism has nothing to do with this thread...Just because Brett Favre is white, a HOF NFL QB is his problem...

And Another Thang,
Synaesthesia aka: I'm not Venooker

But since you wanna talk about racism...What if this was Michael Vick, Mike Tyson, instead of Brett Favre, would you feel the same? Don't you dare try and sugar coat what Brett Favre has done...My opinion on what I said concerning Farve, has absolutely nothing to due with racism...I save those opinions for you.

Synaesthesia

f you would have read MY entries in MY thread, you would have known That. Brett Favre. From what I gathered from MY thread, is Brett Favre and his professional friends purposely defrauded the Government. Brett Favre made millions playing in the NFL, why would he need more money to fund where his daughters went to college? My bigotry and racism has nothing to do with this thread...Just because Brett Favre is white, a HOF NFL QB is his problem...
Except that's not what happened at all. YOUR thread takes a stand that "he and his buddies" did the grift. That's not the story, no matter how you try to twist it.

So like I said, you DON'T know whats really happening here. This ISN'T a criminal trial and NO ONE IS GOING TO JAIL OVER IT.

If you'd try opening your eyes instead of being such a bigot (racist) you's have a fucking clue.

As usual, you don't.

Synaesthesia

But since you wanna talk about racism...What if this was Michael Vick, Mike Tyson, instead of Brett Favre, would you feel the same? Don't you dare try and sugar coat what Brett Favre has done...My opinion on what I said concerning Farve, has absolutely nothing to due with racism...I save those opinions for you.

I don't give a shit about sports personalities. That seems to be your thing. Don't you dare "don't you dare" me you fucking lowlife cocksucker. Brett Favre hasn't done anything, as you'll see when the trial ends. Grifting is grifting. He may pay a fine, but that will be about it. Go fuck yourself, bigot.

Go ahead, be a racist fuck, no one at TK cares for your opinions or trolling.

But then, you already know that :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
We
I'm retarded for calling Brett Favre a straight-up thief?...Unlike Robin Hood, he stole from the rich to give to the poor...Brett Favre stole from the poor, probably to feed his drug habit, even though he made millions playing in the NFL.

Steal Stealing GIF - Steal Stealing Funny GIFs

Well that and the fact that you have no idea what actually happened, have no opinion about it and just use the news event as a prop for your spam.

So............just shut the fuck up Ceejay.

^^^I know that Brett Favre is being investigated for stealing welfare money, nd I know if convicted he want spend a day in jail...He being white, and a HOF white QB who stole from poor people in Mississippi, our government.

Brett Favre welfare scandal shows that former QB's image is a fraud, too | Opinion

It should not have taken stealing money from some of the poorest people in our country to recognize and acknowledge that Brett Favre is a garbage human. He’d long ago established his selfishness, holding the Green Bay Packers hostage offseason after offseason while he hemmed and hawed about whether to keep playing. Showed off his vindictive streak, too, giving Packers fans who’d revered him and excused his shortcomings the middle finger by signing with archrival Minnesota at his first chance.

^^Readem and weep^^...I'm not the only one who thinks Brett Favre stole the money...Favre made millions being a HOF QB for the Green Bay Packers...If Brett Favre were black, he'd be labled a crackhead cupcakeer. The fact is, he most likely done some type of drugs while playing, as The Question calls it "cupcakeer ball".