Let's talk, let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently

StarMan™

Let's talk, let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently​

We (see: everyone else) can discuss things intelligently.

You on the other hand? How can I put it, Charles - best stay in your lane and not overburden those fragile synapses of yours.

Try and get your copy and pastes up to an intelligible standard, then we can talk. Okie dokie?

Synaesthesia

I love making his boipussy all wet...........................then ramming it home

tuneladora.gif

tuneladora.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
We

Kansas bans trans athletes from women's, girls' sports

Kansas is banning transgender athletes from girls' and women's sports from kindergarten through college, the first of several possible new laws restricting the rights of transgender people pushed through by Republican legislators over the wishes of the Democratic governor. The Legislature on Wednesday overrode Gov. Laura Kelly's third veto in three years of the bill and came a day after lawmakers passed a broad "bathroom bill." Nineteen other states have imposed bans on transgender athletes, most recently Wyoming.

"It's a scary time to be raising a trans child in Kansas," said Cat Poland, a lifelong Kansas resident and mother of three who coordinates a Gay-Straight Alliance group at her 13-year-old trans son's school about 40 miles northwest of Wichita. "We may face the very real threat of having to move, and it's heartbreaking. "The ban demonstrates the clout of religious conservatives, reflected in the 2022 platform of the Kansas Republican Party: "We believe God created man and woman."

Click Here For Full Story

Transexual:

denoting or relating to a transgender person, especially one whose bodily characteristics have been altered through surgery or hormone treatment to bring them into alignment with their gender identity:

Just cross-dressers who go the extra mile.

But still just cross-dressers. Nothing but misogynistic minstrels.

John. This wasn't a thread about cross-dressing, Its about women wanting to be men-like to compete against straight women...Why are you talking about cross-dressing males like Loktar?...John, are you admitting to being a cross- dressing perv? OR. Being Loktar, a admitted perv who wears women panties and bras?<<That's not normal for heterosexual whose sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of the other sex.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
John. This wasn't a thread about cross-dressing, Its about women wanting to be men-like to compete against straight women...Why are you talking about cross-dressing males like Loktar?...John, are you admitting to being a cross- dressing perv? OR. Being Loktar, a admitted perv who wears women panties and bras?<<That's not normal for heterosexual whose sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of the other sex.
Shut the fuck up, CeeJay

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Well, of all the people you mentioned, you're the only one that has been reported to have homosexual contact with other men. Jerking off guys in your bathroom is homosexual sex. That makes you a queer, a fag, a homosexual. Taking it up the ass from your ex with a strapon is also gay. So CeeJay, you're a gay.

Also a hypocrite. Stop talking about queers until you acknowledge yourself as one going forward.

Capiche, asshole?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Booker T Says It’s Surreal That Vince McMahon Won’t Have Full Control Of WWE Soon

Booker T never thought he’d see the day when Vince McMohon didn’t have full control over WWE. WWE Hall of Famer Booker T recently sat down with Scott Fishman of TV insider to discuss a wide variety of subjects. When asked if he drew any comparisons in his mind to the recent announcement that WWE and UFC would merge under the Endeavor banner to the AOL/Time Warner merger in the 1990s that was the beginning of the end for WCW, Booker T said that it didn’t and believes this merger will end up making WWE even stronger than before. Booker ever thought he’d see the day when Vince McMahon didn’t have full control over over WWE.

What do you make of Booker T’s comments?...Let me know your thoughts...Lets talk, let's discuss a lil-something-something intelligently. :bigass:

No Brain Loading GIF - No Brain Loading Slow GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Texts: Brett Favre among 3 who sought White House help for brain injuries when pursuing concussion drug funding

Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre, his business associate and former Mississippi governor Phil Bryant sought White House assistance in 2019 for brain injuries at a time when they were pursuing funding for an experimental concussion drug, newly released text messages show. The funding for that drug, developed by Prevacus, has since become part of a sprawling Mississippi welfare fraud case.

The texts released Thursday by the former governor show him telling Favre that they needed then-President Donald Trump's support. On Oct. 23, 2019, Bryant asked Favre whether he had "heard from Trump about going to his rally," and that the president had asked Bryant to "make sure you were attending."

Athletes such as Tom Brady, Herschel Walker and Tiger Woods were discussed as being invited for the summit, according to the texts, which VanLandingham said would take place before the Super Bowl and include Trump greeting them in the Oval Office. There's no evidence that any of these athletes were contacted or that the summit took place. In April 2020, a Mississippi state audit found at least $77 million in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) funds were misspent. Eight people have been indicted, six of whom have pleaded guilty for their involvement.

I'm retarded for calling Brett Favre a straight-up thief?...Unlike Robin Hood, who stole from the rich to give to the poor...Brett Favre stole from the poor, probably to feed his drug habit, even though he made millions playing in the NFL.

:bigass:

DISCUSS...Are you surprised that Green Bay Packers legendary QB Brett Favre used drug companies to steal from the poor?..C'mon he made millions playing pro football...I gots to ask...Was Favre a certified krackhead? or meth addict? Marijuana don't make you commit multiple felonies.

DISCUSS Brett Favre stealing from the poor. Should he be removed from the NFL Hall of Fame?...My vote is YES

Nail it! Favre was drug addicted...Farve invested money for his habit.
"I've invested 850k of my own and I believe 100% in Jake and this drug but he needs funding like now," Favre texted Bryant on Nov. 27, 2018. "So obviously any help from you is needed immediately!!!"

Remember...Let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

WVU reviewing incident after Huggins uses anti-gay slur on air

Bob Huggins, the longtime West Virginia men's basketball coach, used an anti-gay slur in an interview with a Cincinnati radio station on Monday, an incident he later apologized for in a statement. The situation is under review by both the university and its athletic department. "Any school that can throw rubber penises on the floor and then say they didn't do it, my God, they can get away with anything," Huggins said in the interview.

During an appearance on the Bill Cunningham Show on Newsradio 700 WLW, Huggins was asked about his former in-city rivalry with Xavier during his time as the Cincinnati's coach from 1989 to 2005...Cunningham then responded and said, [b["I think it was 'transgender night,' wasn't it?" Huggins then said, "What it was, was all those f-gs, those Catholic f-gs, I think."[/b]

Huggins, 69, is a West Virginia graduate who also coached at Akron before being hired at Cincinnati then coached at Kansas State before joining the Mountaineers. In 38 years on the Division I college sidelines, Huggins has an 863-389 career record and a .689 winning percentage.

Click Here For Complete Story

:wtf:

Bob Huggins takes $1M salary reduction for anti-gay slur

West Virginia basketball coach Bob Huggins will return to the sideline next season in the wake of using an anti-gay slur in a radio interview earlier this week. Huggins has agreed to a million-dollar salary reduction, a three-game suspension and sensitivity training. Huggins' suspension will take place during the Mountaineers' first three regular-season games, and his contract will be amended from a multiyear agreement to a year-by-year pact that will begin May 10, 2023, and end April 30, 2024.

The university said that, "according to the Williams Institute, West Virginia has the highest percentage of transgender youth in the nation. To address the concerns of our West Virginia youth, Coach Huggins will be required to meet with LGBTQ+ leaders from across West Virginia with guidance from the leadership of WVU's LGBTQ+ Center." The $1 million from Huggins' reduced salary will support the university's LGBTQ+ Center, the Carruth Center and "other state and national organizations that support marginalized communities."

Well at least Bob Huggins didn't use the N-word...Huggins got off easy using Gay slurs when demonstrated his racism or inclination toward a particular characteristic or type of behavior...What would it had cost Huggins by using the N-word in stead of FAG?, No answer required squares, I got this...His fucking job and lively hood would have been decreased by more than a $1! million a year. White peoples are going to learn, one day....:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Well at least Bob Huggins didn't use the N-word...Huggins got off easy using Gay slurs when demonstrated his racism or inclination toward a particular characteristic or type of behavior...What would it had cost Huggins by using the N-word in stead of FAG?, No answer required squares, I got this...His fucking job and lively hood would have been decreased by more than a $1! million a year. White peoples are going to learn, one day....:bigass:

You'd better pray that we don't.

My negros/cupcakeers ain't tolerating this shit, anymore!, Black people run the sports world now. White people can't Jump, jump. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
My negros/cupcakeers ain't tolerating this shit, anymore!
Well, if "your cupcakeers" spent that 400 years "tolerating" what was going on, then they don't get to blame whitey for it. Alternatively, if they really were "savagely oppressed", then maybe poking at the boogeyman is a Bad Fuckin' Idea.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Well, if "your cupcakeers" spent that 400 years "tolerating" what was going on, then they don't get to blame whitey for it. Alternatively, if they really were "savagely oppressed", then maybe poking at the boogeyman is a Bad Fuckin' Idea.

^^Whatever...Ignorant^^

The $1 million from Huggins' reduced salary will support the university's LGBTQ+ Center, the Carruth Center and "other state and national organizations that support marginalized communities."

As long as Bob Huggins is broadcasting, he'll be paying the GAY community $1M a year... What if BLACK people got paid for white men using the N-Word...Y'all already owe us 40 acres and a mule plus over 400+ in interest...If I were to count how many times you (The Question) used the cupcakeer word in my threads, I'd have more $$$ than Donald Trump and Vince McMahon combined.

Synaesthesia

If I were to count how many times you (The Question) used the cupcakeer word in my threads

LOL and if I were to count how many times you used the word cupcakeer when you posted here, I'd have enough money to rebuild and reopen your bankrupt fish market, hypocrite.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^I'm qualified to use the N-Word^^...I just don't use cupcakeer to describe just BLACKS...I use the N-Word to describe all races (white people (rednecks), mexicans, asians (any people who has slanted eyes and know kung-fu), europeans, my distance tribe members from Africa...Those weed smoking Rastafarians... Those Adolf Hitler supporters and biker dudes with mohawks and tatoos... cupcakea please!

And Another Thang

Bob was wrong for disrespecting the GAY community in front of thousands of people...I wished he would have used the N-Word...Huggins racist ass would have been unemployed.

Last edited: