Let's talk, let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Suns Owner Robert Sarver Suspended 1 Year, Probe Finds He Used N-Word

Click Here For Full Story

DISCUSS?

Not only did he use the word cupcakeer, Sarver engaged in inappropriate physical conduct toward male employees...Which suggest, not only is he's racist, but a homosexual that's sprung on black dick<<just saying. Prejudice but liking a big black dick in his anus?<<that's fucked up!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WWE board opens inquiry into CEO Vince McMahon

8daedad0097e5f840641083ee9aac65c

Wrestlers are airing out Vince McMahon's "first homosexual experience" story

This most recent display of the former CEO’s business was made on wrestler Kevin Nash’s Kliq THIS podcast. On it, Nash re-aired a story told by his late friend and colleague Scott Hall, in which he recounts McMahon’s “first homosexual experience.” It apparently all started with McMahon pitching a new storyline to the wrestlers. According the Hall, the owner thought they should spice things up by having another wrestler have a gay crush on him. Then, seemingly unprompted, McMahon pivoted to his personal life. “He goes, ‘Let me tell you about my first homosexual experience’,” Hall told the audience. “I remember sitting — me and Kevin were both sitting in Vince’s office at TV — I looked at Kevin and my first thought was, ‘As opposed to your most recent?' “He was talking about when he was living in North Carolina and was hitchhiking one time,” Hall recalled. “I don’t know anything about Vince’s past, but I’m thinking, hitchhiking from where, the pool to the country club? Like what? “He said some guy picked him up and was like rubbing his hand on his leg,” he continued. “I’m thinking okay, now you told me. What does this have to do with wrestling?

Wow! No we find out Vince McMahon is not only paying for sex, Vince is supposedly gay....Makes me wonder...Did McMahon ever get busy with GOLD DUST, the legendary son of Dusty Rhodes? DISCUSS.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Carolina Panthers QB Sam Darnold's return from IR not close, coach Matt Rhule says

The Carolina Panthers have little option but to stick with Baker Mayfield at quarterback for the NFL's lowest-ranked offense with 2021 starter Sam Darnold at least another week from being ready to return from injured reserve. "Not close right now,'' coach Matt Rhule said Monday of Darnold, who suffered a high ankle sprain in late August. "Not this week. Maybe he starts the window maybe the next week. This was a doctor thing. He's not going to be practicing this week.'' Mayfield, the top overall pick in the 2018 draft, has thrown for 747 yards with four touchdowns and three interceptions after winning a training camp competition with Darnold, the No. 3 overall pick in 2018, for the starting job.

Baker Mayfield continues to struggle, but Panthers don't have another option now

The boos came in the fourth quarter on Sunday when Carolina
Panthers quarterback Baker Mayfield had his fifth pass batted down at the line of scrimmage, bringing his NFL lead in that category to 11. Mayfield heard them. Carolina coach Matt Rhule heard the boos, too, but he didn’t replace the first pick of the 2018 draft in the midst of his fourth straight subpar performance during his 1-3 start with the franchise. Even when healthy, Darnold, the No. 3 overall pick in 2018, may not be the answer. Last season, when he went 4-7 as the starter, he had some of the same issues with failing to deliver under pressure that Mayfield has had this season. But he was 3-0 as the starter earlier in the 2021 season when running back Christian McCaffrey was healthy. He had a 63.3 total QBR when McCaffrey was on the field. Mayfield's QBR is 14.7 with the do-it-all back.

Does it matter who gets the start at QB (Mayfield or Darnold)? Face the facts, neither is good enough. Carolina fucked up at that position. Carolina schedule is brutal.

Carolina Panthers (1-3) next 5 games.

Week 4: Oct. 2 vs Arizona (2-2)
Week 5: Oct. 9 vs San Francisco (2-2)
Week 6: Oct. 16 at Los Angeles Rams (2-2)
Week 7: Oct. 23 vs Tampa Bay (2-2)
Week 8: Oct. 30 at Atlanta (2-2)

^I don't see Carolina winning any of those games.^ The schedule gets much harder after those games. I'm a Carolina season ticket holder. I have to watch Carolina get thier ass kicked weekly (at home games and TV).

Maybe should bring back SUPER MAN (Cam Newton) like they did last year. Cam won't make a difference, but it'll be more entertaining. Hiring Matt Rhule was a mistake. Keeping McCaffrey was a mistake. Darnold and Mayfield aren't good enough.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Phoenix Suns likely to fetch record sale price for an NBA team, bankers say

As Robert Sarver prepares to sell the NBA's Phoenix Suns and the WNBA's Phoenix Mercury, investment bank officials who have managed the sales of professional sports franchises told ESPN that they expect the transaction's final price to set a record. "It'll be the highest price ever paid for an NBA team," one investment bank official said. Sarver has chosen the investment bank Moelis & Company to oversee the sale, a source close to the situation confirmed to ESPN. Sportico reported Monday that Sarver had chosen the bank. A spokesperson for Moelis & Co. declined to comment. Moelis served as a financial adviser in the May 2022 sale of Chelsea Football Club to a consortium led by Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital, which bought the team for $5.3 billion. Moelis also acted as a financial adviser in the 2015 sale of the Atlanta Hawks to a group led by Tony Ressler for $850 million.

You heard it here first Troll Kingdom... The NBA is going to have its second BLACK owner of a NBA team (Michael Jordan is the owner of the Charlotte Hornets). LeBron James and Jay Z is going to get the Phoenix Suns.<<<Watch what I say...My word is bond!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Phoenix Suns likely to fetch record sale price for an NBA team, bankers say

As Robert Sarver prepares to sell the NBA's Phoenix Suns and the WNBA's Phoenix Mercury, investment bank officials who have managed the sales of professional sports franchises told ESPN that they expect the transaction's final price to set a record. "It'll be the highest price ever paid for an NBA team," one investment bank official said. Sarver has chosen the investment bank Moelis & Company to oversee the sale, a source close to the situation confirmed to ESPN. Sportico reported Monday that Sarver had chosen the bank. A spokesperson for Moelis & Co. declined to comment. Moelis served as a financial adviser in the May 2022 sale of Chelsea Football Club to a consortium led by Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital, which bought the team for $5.3 billion. Moelis also acted as a financial adviser in the 2015 sale of the Atlanta Hawks to a group led by Tony Ressler for $850 million.

You heard it here first Troll Kingdom... The NBA is going to have its second BLACK owner of a NBA team (Michael Jordan is the owner of the Charlotte Hornets). LeBron James and Jay Z is going to get the Phoenix Suns.<<<Watch what I say...My word is bond!

LeBron James to NBA Commissioner: I want team in Las Vegas
Wednesday was not the first time James has expressed interest in owning a team in Las Vegas, but this certainly was his most direct declaration.

Just like I said. The NBA will not add another NBA city to the league. My bet is..... LeBron James will be the next owner of the Phoenix Suns, with a new name other than the SUNS.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Jaguars, Florida, Georgia condemn antisemitic message at game

The Jaguars, University of Florida and University of Georgia strongly condemned an antisemitic message projected onto one of the giant videoboards at TIAA Bank Field on Saturday as well as antisemitic banners displayed on a Jacksonville overpass on Friday. The message at the stadium appeared after Florida and Georgia played their annual game at TIAA Bank Field on Saturday. The message displayed on the backside of one of the TIAA Bank Field videoboards read, "Kanye was right about the Jews." That was in reference to recent tweets and antisemitic comments made recently by musician/producer/designer Ye, formerly known as Kanye West. According to WJXT TV-4 in Jacksonville, there also were two banners displayed on an overpass near Interstate 10 on Friday that read "End Jewish Supremacy in America" and "Honk if you know it's the Jews."

Kanye West "Apologizes" For Spreading Lies About George Floyd's Death

Friday night (Oct. 28) the paparazzi caught up with Kanye West who offered what the media is calling “an apology” for comments he made in reference to George Floyd. If you recall, West recently declared that Floyd died from fentanyl, and not due to homicide under the knee of Derek Chauvin. “When I see that video as a Black person, it hurts my feelings,” West said. “And I know that police do attack [sic] and that America is generally racist. And I understand that when we got to say Black Lives Matter, the idea of it made us feel good together as a people. Now, afterwards there was some things where the money went in order to push us to the Democratic vote.”

Kanye West black ass has some issues. That divorce from Kim must be taking a toll on him..You reckon Kim Kardashian has GOOD gushie pussy?..Or..Is it all about dat ASS (Donkey/Junk in the trunk)?..Kim has been with more BLACKMEN than the law should allow. Those Kardashian's LOVE the BLACK snake. OR. Is it jungle fever?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

No US-born Black players on expected World Series rosters

Looking around Memorial Stadium before Game 1 of the 1983 World Series, Philadelphia Phillies star Gary Matthews saw a lot of Black talent. Joe Morgan. Eddie Murray. Garry Maddox. Ken Singleton. Al Bumbry. Disco Dan Ford. And plenty more that night in Baltimore.“There were quite a few of us,” Matthews recalled. When fans watch the Houston Astros and Phillies line up this week to begin the the Fall Classic, it will be a much different picture. To be sure, Houston's Jose Altuve and Philadelphia's Jean Segura are among scores of Latin players helping keep big league rosters diverse. But for the first time since 1950, shortly after Jackie Robinson broke the Major League Baseball color barrier, there project to be no U.S.-born Black players in this World Series...Zero. “That is eye opening,” said Bob Kendrick, president of the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City, Missouri. “It is somewhat startling that two cities that have high African American populations, there's not a single Black player.”

I love it when you support white racism. Shows what a true racist you are.

Why would Venooker think I'm pissed because the Phillies or Astros didn't employ a BLACK man? Well, I'm surprised that Philadelphia didn't..NO, I don't watch Baseball period, I just report baseball..Both teams have BLACK Mexicans. There not really BLACK, it comes from working landscaping and farm work in the sun all day.. Do Jews play sports? :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Brett Favre–Backed Drug Companies Tied Into Welfare Fraud Scheme, per Report

Another bombshell report regarding Brett Favre’s involvement in an ongoing well fraud investigation was published Tuesday, stating that two concussion drug companies that Favre backed had “overstated their NFL connections and exaggerated the known effectiveness of their drugs during efforts to raise money,” according to documents obtained by ESPN. The companies, Prevacus and PresolMD, and their founder, Jake VanLandingham, received more than $2.1 million in state welfare funds from the Mississippi government, a civil lawsuit alleges. Favre is one of dozens of individuals being sued by the state of Mississippi for misappropriating welfare funds. Text messages obtained by Anna Wolfe of Mississippi Today show Favre, former Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant, nonprofit founder Nancy New and former welfare agency director John Davis worked together to funnel at least $5 million of the state’s welfare funds toward construction of a volleyball stadium at the University of Southern Mississippi, Favre’s alma mater. Favre’s daughter also played volleyball at the school.

DISCUSS...Are you surprised that Green Bay Packers legendary QB Brett Favre used drug companies to steal from the poor?..C'mon he made millions playing pro football...I gots to ask...Was Favre a certified krackhead? or meth addict? Marijuana don't make you commit multiple felonies.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Hockey Canada reports over 900 cases of on-ice discrimination

More than 900 documented or alleged incidents of on-ice discrimination like verbal taunts, insults and intimidation happened in Hockey Canada across all levels and age groups during the 2021-22 season. The national sport organization's first-ever report that tracks the issue shows 512 penalties for discrimination were called by officials, while 415 allegations were investigated afterward. The 14-page document released Friday details the application of Rule 11.4, which deals specifically with discrimination, including race, language, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic characteristics and disability. Earlier this year, an independent review headed by former Canada Supreme Court judge Thomas Cromwell, into Hockey Canada's governance concluded the federation was at a "crossroads" and called for more oversight and accountability. A vote on a new board and chair by Hockey Canada's provincial and territorial members is slated for Dec. 17.

^^Does that surprise anyone?^^ My concern is who are they discriminating against...It couldn't be towards BLACKS...Could it?..How many BLACK players played hockey during the 2021-22 season....(A.) 5?, (B.) 12, (C.) 20 at the most?..Maybe those Eskimo's finally caught the Vapors when they finally was introduced to American basketball....Canadian football suck big tyme, like Justin Beiber and Drake....DISCUSS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Hockey Canada reports over 900 cases of on-ice discrimination

More than 900 documented or alleged incidents of on-ice discrimination like verbal taunts, insults and intimidation happened in Hockey Canada across all levels and age groups during the 2021-22 season. The national sport organization's first-ever report that tracks the issue shows 512 penalties for discrimination were called by officials, while 415 allegations were investigated afterward. The 14-page document released Friday details the application of Rule 11.4, which deals specifically with discrimination, including race, language, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic characteristics and disability. Earlier this year, an independent review headed by former Canada Supreme Court judge Thomas Cromwell, into Hockey Canada's governance concluded the federation was at a "crossroads" and called for more oversight and accountability. A vote on a new board and chair by Hockey Canada's provincial and territorial members is slated for Dec. 17.

^^Does that surprise anyone?^^ My concern is who are they discriminating against...It couldn't be towards BLACKS...Could it?..How many BLACK players played hockey during the 2021-22 season....(A.) 5?, (B.) 12, (C.) 20 at the most?..Maybe those Eskimo's finally caught the Vapors when they finally was introduced to American basketball....Canadian football suck big tyme, like Justin Beiber and Drake....DISCUSS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Brittney Griner freed in U.S.-Russia prisoner exchange

Russia has freed Brittney Griner in a dramatic high-level prisoner exchange that brings the WNBA star back to the United States after almost 10 months' detention. The swap, made at a time of heightened tensions over the invasion of Ukraine, achieved a top goal for President Joe Biden but carried a heavy price and left behind Paul Whelan, an American jailed for nearly four years in Russia. Brittney Griner was expected to be back in the U.S. within 24 hours, Biden said. U.S. officials said she would be offered specialized medical services and counseling but declined to go into specifics, citing privacy concerns. A source told ESPN's T.J. Quinn that Griner will go first to the Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio. According to ABC News, Griner could arrive either Thursday night or Friday morning. The detention of one of the greatest players in WNBA history contributed to a swirl of unprecedented public attention for an individual detainee -- not to mention intense pressure on the White House.

Click Here For Complete Story

Finally! Biden got Brittney FREE. Now Russia and Ukraine OWN us white america.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:

Vince McMahon back at WWE ahead of media rights negotiations

Former WWE CEO Vince McMahon, who remains the controlling shareholder of the wrestling organization, will return to the company to "fully capitalize" on the upcoming media rights negotiations, he announced Thursday. McMahon, 77, retired over the summer following allegations of sexual misconductthat included non-disclosure agreement payments. Though McMahon used personal funds for the NDA payments, he failed to record those expenses, which totaled $19.6 million. WWE's rights deals with Fox and USA expire next year; negotiations are expected to begin later in 2023. WWE posted its first billion-dollar revenue year in 2022. McMahon bought the company from his father in 1982 and built the then-WWF into the preeminent wrestling company in the world.Before McMahon delivered written consent of his plans to the board, he sent two letters in late December in which he expressed the urgency of his return, according to the press release. Before McMahon delivered written consent of his plans to the board, he sent two letters in late December in which he expressed the urgency of his return, according to the press release.

Related Links:

WWE board opens inquiry into CEO Vince McMahon

By: CeeJay | June 17, 2022

^^Is it fair that Vince McMahon can buy his way back from that?^^...Please, DISCUSS intelligently[size].....:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

McMahon agrees to 'multimillion-dollar legal settlement' with rape accuser
By: CeeJay | January 19, 2023

Holla Black!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

[size=Report: McMahon agrees to ‘multimillion-dollar legal settlement’ with rape accuser[/size]​

McMahon stepped down as Chairman and CEO of WWE last summer amidst an investigation into a hush money scandal and allegations of sexual misconduct.
McMahon was still the controlling shareholder in the company after he resigned. Earlier this month, he used that power to name himself back to the Board of Directors and return to power as the Executive Chairman of WWE. He did this despite the obvious risks the company and shareholders incur given these allegations of sexual misconduct against him. One of these ongoing stories includes a rape accusations from Rita Chatterton, a former WWE referee. She alleges that McMahon raped her in the back of a limousine in 1986. According to a new report from the Wall Street Journal, McMahon has agreed to a multi-million dollar legal settlement with her.

WWE's Vince McMahon settles lawsuit by ex-ref alleging 1986 rape

WWE executive chairman Vince McMahon, who returned to the company earlier this month, has settled a lawsuit from a former referee who accused him of raping her in 1986, his lawyer told The Wall Street Journal. The exact sum of the multimillion-dollar settlement with Rita Chatterton, which was completed last month, was undisclosed. The settlement extends a run of payments related to sexual misconduct allegations involving McMahon that totaled $19.6 million before this latest agreement. "Mr. McMahon denies and always has denied raping Ms. Chatterton," McMahon's personal lawyer, Jerry McDevitt, told The Wall Street Journal, which first reported the settlement. "And he settled the case solely to avoid the cost of litigation." WWE declined to comment.

Does millions buy you LOVE! OR. When you're POOR, Is called RAPE?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Report: WWE board opens inquiry into CEO Vince McMahon's alleged $3M settlement for ex-employee's silence

The board of World Wrestling Entertainment is investigating a secret $3 million settlement that company CEO Vince McMahon agreed to make to a former employee over an alleged affair, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday. The separation agreement, which was signed in January, is meant to prevent the now-former employee from discussing her relationship with McMahon or making disparaging comments about him, according to the Journal. An email sent to WWE board members March 30 indicates that the 76-year-old McMahon hired the former staffer, 41, on a $100,000 salary and then gave her a raise to $200,000 after the start of the alleged sexual relationship with her.

The email sent to the board regarding the former WWE employee, who was hired as a paralegal in 2019, alleged that McMahon gave the woman to Laurinaitis "like a toy." The board is investigating the email's allegations, the report stated. The Journal reported that the board has retained the law firm Simpson Thacher & Bartlett to conduct the investigation and that payments of other nondisclosure agreements, outside of the one involving the former employee, have totaled in the millions of dollars. McMahon bought the then-World Wrestling Federation (WWF) from his father, Vincent J. McMahon, in 1982 and built the company into a global wrestling powerhouse and media conglomerate that has produced crossover stars such as Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Cena.

Vince McMahon reportedly wants at least $9 billion for potential sale of WWE

• Ex-WWE CEO Vince McMahon reportedly wants at least $9 billion for the company, according to Bloomberg.
  • McMahon returned to WWE's board in January after stepping away last year amid sexual misconduct allegations.
  • He has been considering a sale since his return, and several bids reportedly have been submitted.
Former CEO Vince McMahon reportedly wants at least $9 billion in a potential sale of World Wrestling Entertainment, Bloomberg reported Friday. McMahon, who spent
decades growing WWE into an entertainment giant, stepped away from the company last year amid investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct and millions of dollars attached to nondisclosure agreements. At the time of his return, WWE said it would "undertake a review of its strategic alternatives with the goal being to maximize value for all WWE shareholders," which many took to mean the company was considering a sale.

Is Vince McMahon getting off to easy for his crime?..Seems to me, he's being PAID IN Full for breaking a LAW....$9 Billion??

The Question

Eternal
No.

If we had any intention of talking to you about cupcakeerball, we'd talk to you about cupcakeerball in your cupcakeerball forum.

It's been there for years, and for years, it's just been you in there, talking to yourself and playing with yourself via duals.

Nope. You keep that cupcakeerball horseshit in the Containment System that was set up for that.