List of people who really don't post often enough down here...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
1. Neil: "Oh, I'm too busy with real life and making all my dreams come true..." COME BACK YOU BASTARD!!

2. Ilyanna: The First, last, and ONLY Moddess: she could post all day every day, and it wouldn't be enough!

3. Neon: Her clever little comments and wordplay always make me smile!

4. English Rose: About the sweetest person on the internet...

5. Dr Dave: and his pillzlol!

6. Curious: She's talented, artistic, and she's into wolves! What's not to love?

7. Others: I'm sure there's other people I can't think now: blame the drugz!

Seph

Retired Account
i post down here a hell of a lot more than used to.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
That's absolutely true. For awhile there, I thought you were one of those "GHOST POSTERS", who left before I started posting, and I'd never get to meet...

Seph

Retired Account
yer i got sick of this place a couple of years but you leave something u love the heart grows fonder, IM MF BL 4LYFE DAWG!

Seph

Retired Account
just wait till u find a zexy women who rolls a joint smokes half of it then sucks your dick while u smoke the second half tk seems so far away then

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
DL, yer making me blush. (Seph too!)
Do ya have any special plans for welcoming in 2010?
Last week was hectic enough; another December birthday today, guests for the next two days after that -at this point am thinking of quietly staying home and playing Scrabble.

Seph

Retired Account
im going to go out and drink my spleen into remission

Seph

Retired Account
read my above post follow it to the tee like me ;)

Seph

Retired Account
hes a pickle hes not capable of LOVE!

Yub

Anachrophobic
You mean he masturbates to my photos on Facebook? But you do that too, Loktar. Don't throw stones at glass houses or something.

Seph

Retired Account