List of people who really don't post often enough down here...

Seph

Retired Account
she dont piss me off

kthxbai

Seph

Retired Account
yeah a fucking bunch of people about 90% of the public...

Seph

Retired Account
you will survive u are strong we believe in u, dont let us down!

lulz

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Need a job and I've been black listed. I may not survive.

Blacklisted in Hollywood? That's a badge of honor for a writer :p

Hope things turn up for you quick darlin, you at leas have a much better reason for not posting more than me (retarded ass facebook games LOL).

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
blacklisted in Key West and Miami. I can not get a job at all. Worst of all idiots are dropping fucking hints. They're behaving like my asshole cousin. It's some sort of asshole game. I will probably die from all the bullshit, because I REFUSE TO PLAY ALong. if you're going to hint, fuck off. I get a call. I go there. Sorry it's been filled. They are treating me as if I am some double digit iQ. I do not know what the message is. I am so fucking pissed off. I feel as though I am dealing with a foreign entity. It's not done that way in America. I worked for Dennys. I thought I had enough money to start a real life in Los Angeles. About that, Motley was right. The owner of the Dennys was an extortionist. I was loaded and he knew it. Motley figured we should leave because it was only a Dennys and By giving notice, it would have given them time to cook up an extortion scheme. Yes, they are that crooked. Can you imagine? You'd think this was Cuba, and I DEFECTED to California! These fuckwads are pissed that I would prefer California to Florida! Are they fucking out of their minds? The only good thing, is, that no one's in love, so I don't have to worry about getting raped by buzzard vomit.

Seph

Retired Account
oit, i like u :rwmad:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If your fishing for who likes you neon, count me in too :)

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!