List of trek episodes that probably wont happen now

whisky

Boobie inspector
Or at least happen very differently.

Since the enterprise was Kirks first and only ship, he wont have been on the farrogut, and wont have encountered the smoke monster that phasers cant destroy, probably wasnt at the acadamy at the same time as Finney, probably didnt visit the planet of the blond hill people, probably wasnt on that other world where Kodos the executioner had to kill half the population.

I know I didnt provide episode titles, cant remember them.

Pike and Spock probably never expereinced the events of the cage, and certainly wont need to do the menagarie.

Journey to babel and amok time are out of the window, well the first one might still happen, but no Amanda, and presumably no animosity between Spock and his dad.

I mean the whole thing is academic, unless they are going to turn it into a new tv show and film the thing again episode for episode, but you never know which episode they might plunder for the next film.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah, it's a new universe, nothing's going to be the same. Maybe they'll still run into things like the planet killer and find Khan and have innapropriate feelings for Miri but it'll still happen differently.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well technically some of them could still happen, I know the ship will still look different, and there is still seven years to go before the time of the original five year mission, but they could have a five year mission now, have two years off, while the ship gets refitted, then have another five year mission over the same time frame as the original series.

Plus the further you get away from the kelvin incident the more the timeline could get closer to what it was originally.

So hundred years on there could still be a TNG, DS9, and shudder Voyager

CaptainWacky

Well Vulcan's still going to be destroyed and Spock's still going to be different. And Scotty's little midget shit would have ruined the classic episodes.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well, no, not really. For starters the lack of Vulcan means that one of the other founding species like Tellorites or Andorians would have to step up and take a more prominant role in things, which would change a lot of events.

The increased technology from seeing the Nerada that you can see in the new Enterprise will create a very different line of Starships than we see in the TV series.

The Federation knowing more about Romulans will probably change the way things happen, especially in regards to later events like the arrival of the Borg and what goes on with the Remans.

Plus there's old Spock who knows lots of future secrets.

There's still stuff out there, like Kahn (who might never be found on the Bontany Bay in this universe), the Planet Killer, V'Ger, The Borg, The Dominion, but Starfleet is now totally different and will therefore react to these situations differently.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Redjac's out there... somewhere.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe that straight to DVD movie Frakes is hawking could be set in the alternate universe rather than the old one, then they can just say any actor they couldnt hire wasnt born in the new universe.

CaptainWacky

And it could also explain Riker's massive weight gain somehow.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Um, all of them except Enterprise?

Exactly. This is a great opportunity for them the write a completely new history. A lot of people have been talking about them re-doing old episodes and movies. I'd be very disappointed if they did. They can legitimately go in a different direction now. Rehashing episodes from the previous universe would be a waste.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Things like V'Ger and the whale probe should logically still happen, because they've been out in space way before the timeline diverged, but maybe since Starfleet has better tech in this universe they'll have more than one starship near Earth that can deal with the situation.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe Decker and Ilea will be posted to a differnt ship that handles the problem.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And Spock Prime will extrapolate the whale probe's course and intercept it ahead of time, bringing along some whales which unexplainably exist in this universe even though the divergence happened centuries after they died out STOP THIKNING ABOUT IT STUPD TREK LOOSERS!!1

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well if only humpbacked whales have become extinct they have plenty of time to genetically modify some sperm whale embrios so they are born as humpbacks before the probe gets there.

Come to think of it, why was the probe disabling ships before it even got to earth, did it really expect to find whales in space?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It was the strength of the probe's signal that knocked out power to the Starships, I doubt it was intentional on the probe's part.

CaptainWacky

Maybe they'll find the whale planet where the whale probe came from.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Will Riker and Troi still get fat?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'd probably still do Sirtis.