LIVE FEED LIVE COVERAGE

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Since I got a free pass and can now legally watch it 24 hours a day without ever doing anything else (it's the law) I'll provide updates here.

they're all sitting around talking.

CaptainWacky

Ahaha, they got their cases but some of the girls couldn't figure out how to open them, so Ben help them. WITH NO TROUSERS ON.

CaptainWacky

They're doing the shopping list now and factions are forming. They're all shouting over each other and stuff and Shabby's getting angry.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Shabby angry? SHOCKING!

CaptainWacky

Mario had another task where he had to throw food in the pool (I didn't actually see it though.) Don't know if anyone's found it yet. They're all sitting around talking.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
So if I ever wanted to follow this show....now would be the time to do it? Right? And if I wanted to follow this show....._______________ and _____________ website would be the best place to follow it on.

I read some of it today. Can I start? Can I try? How long will I last?

CaptainWacky

Well this is the last (UK one) so now would be the time, yeah. I'm sure the regular episodes are up on torrent sites and Eggs posted live feed links in the sticky thread.

CaptainWacky

Just caught the Tree giving Mario another secret task...he has to cut up someone's cigarettes and put the blame on someone else.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They're gunning too hard and fast with the destructive "prank" challenges. When BBUS had America's Player, they spaced out the "prank" challenges throughout the season so it wouldn't be so easy to arouse suspicion. Sometimes the show would just make him do goofy stuff, or make him get someone else to do or say something.

Since houseguests nominate and evict each other in the US, his weekly challenge was to influence the Heads of Household to nominate whoever America wanted him to, and then America would tell him who he had to vote to evict. A lot of times it would conflict with his alliances in the house, and he had to do a lot of tap dancing to explain himself to the others, or else deflect the blame.

CaptainWacky

Well, the mole task is supposed to end on Sunday and then he'll be able to tell them the reason all the stuff's been happening so it probably won't hurt his chances of staying (if he passes the task.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ah! Good then. I haven't seen anything besides the premiere show. I'm downloading yesterday's and BBLB/Big Mouth as we speak. ;)

CaptainWacky

You might not want to bother with BBLB and Big Mouth.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had a feeling. I'll watch the first of each so I can make snarky comments about them, and then just deal with the main eps and JustinTV. ;)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Watching live feed. Tonights show was alright didn't mind the mole task. Was quite good.

Beyonce is a bitch.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Only saw the second half. Taking to Moley... but I don't actually mind Beyoncé that much. She's a bit of a loudmouth, but hey, it's BB.

CaptainWacky

They were all spinning around mops and falling over earlier.

CaptainWacky

Mario won them a Hawaiin themed party. But JJ has to stay outisde and secretly make them pizzas.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Secretly make them pizzas? Okayyyyy...

MARIO! YOO HOO! (We should go wild with the Nintendo references I think)

CaptainWacky

Hawaiin pizzas, I assume. He's not very good at it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why is he raping that pineapple with a hammerhead dildo?

(I'm on JustinTV during Buffy commericials)