Loktar,,,,are you for real??

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It seems Jack has a little puppy dog following him around.

I saw other posters mention this but I didnt realize it until now. Jack takes his "trolls" and "internet feuds" as a source of amusement while Loktar sees it as real life DRAMA!!#@!#@#@

Going back at Loktar seems a little too easy, like kicking a puppy. Pity is the real emotion I feel when I think of him. Poor little Lockie.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Is this a yew tag?

Am I being "pwned"/"trolled" by the "great" DarthSikle?

The internet feuds and trolls are entertainment for me as well. Why do you think I used to switch sides so often?

VKD

Banned
I take this shit VERY seriously.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It seems Jack has a little puppy dog following him around.

I saw other posters mention this but I didnt realize it until now. Jack takes his "trolls" and "internet feuds" as a source of amusement while Loktar sees it as real life DRAMA!!#@!#@#@

Going back at Loktar seems a little too easy, like kicking a puppy. Pity is the real emotion I feel when I think of him. Poor little Lockie.

Loktar is (in many ways) one of the BEST trolls ever. I've watched him wind you up (along with pretty much everybody else except eggs) and it's very amusing to watch him operate.

Lox is owning you quite effortlessly, Bob.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Loktar is (in many ways) one of the BEST trolls ever. I've watched him wind you up (along with pretty much everybody else except eggs) and it's very amusing to watch him operate.

Lox is owning you quite effortlessly, Bob.

LOL. Nice for the master to throw the lackey a few crumbs. If you think this is me wound up, lol, not even close.

I am at a loss. You drop my first name like it is a big bombshell but I have nothing to reciprocate.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LOL. Nice for the master to throw the lackey a few crumbs. If you think this is me wound up, lol, not even close.

I am at a loss. You drop my first name like it is a big bombshell but I have nothing to reciprocate.

Oh but your name is a big bombshell....a big turd bombshell. Be careful of that splashback.

jack

You could always retort mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

jack

I saw you yesterday at the beach. And you still haven't said how much you paid for her.

Probably paid more for the dress.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Am I the only one who sees Darth as becoming "Daystrom 2: Electric Boogaloo"? Or the Second Coming of TriggerFox?

Or have I just gone off the deep end for the umteenth time?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
You could always retort mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And what? call you Jack? lol

I saw you yesterday at the beach. And you still haven't said how much you paid for her.

Probably paid more for the dress.

Beach? The dress was a rental. We got married in Las Vegas.

Am I the only one who sees Darth as becoming "Daystrom 2: Electric Boogaloo"? Or the Second Coming of TriggerFox?

Or have I just gone off the deep end for the umteenth time?

Who the fuck are you again?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Who the fuck are you again?

Someone originally invited here by Dirk Funk to piss in Blackfoot's and TriggerFox's cornflakes. Although, my motives have changed in the more than 14 months I've been here.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Someone originally invited here by Dirk Funk to piss in Blackfoot's and TriggerFox's cornflakes. Although, my motives have changed in the more than 14 months I've been here.

Ohhh, one of those shit heads.

fuck off

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Nope. Instead, I'm joining the Jack-Loktar Alliance.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
So now, it's the JLDOGC Alliance? Or am I not an official member yet?

VKD

Banned
I propose a merger between the DLA and the JLDOG factions:-

JLDOG-DLA

Charlemagne can't join without a majority vote by the JLDOG-DLA supreme council