Loktar,,,,are you for real??

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
too many fucking letters

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

jack

I know, right. Still...that was a most excellent story. Saint is good.

jack

It seems Jack has a little puppy dog following him around.

I saw other posters mention this but I didnt realize it until now. Jack takes his "trolls" and "internet feuds" as a source of amusement while Loktar sees it as real life DRAMA!!#@!#@#@

Going back at Loktar seems a little too easy, like kicking a puppy. Pity is the real emotion I feel when I think of him. Poor little Lockie.

So have you posted there yet? :bigass:

Aquehonga

Un Banned
It seems Jack has a little puppy dog following him around.

I saw other posters mention this but I didnt realize it until now. Jack takes his "trolls" and "internet feuds" as a source of amusement while Loktar sees it as real life DRAMA!!#@!#@#@

Going back at Loktar seems a little too easy, like kicking a puppy. Pity is the real emotion I feel when I think of him. Poor little Lockie.

Love your radio show Mike. I don't know what this Bob craps about. Sucks you weren't on tonight thanks to Bill O`Reilly.

One thing you do that's annoying is having Chris Matthews on your show. He's an irritating douche. You're TOO friendly & kissy kiss with MSNBC in general.

jack

^look who's back.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
*bump*

Only because I found this thread to be just. that. funny! :D

VKD

Banned
what gives with TKR? I can't log in

jack

^ what he said.

VKD

Banned
wtf already?

if this is about the new voice recording that's surfaced, I didn't send that PM it was 'Yahooee'

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
wtf already?

if this is about the new voice recording that's surfaced, I didn't send that PM it was 'Yahooee'

Damn, I guess they've finally found out you'd been my sock all along.

*reminder to self: you can stop talking to yourself now. Oh. Ooops.*

jack

wtf already?

No, it's about "Empress E" and the holder of that account, who is not Gay.

jack

That "new" recording is another plant of mine that just proves Flag is [edited] :bigass:

When you come right down to it, even his "doxing" is amatuerish.

jack

No, it's about "Empress E" and the holder of that account, who is not Gay.

I removed your ban Val, so you can at least explain yourself over there.

Dershocka

dershocka
I'd like to join the Jack-Loktar alliance, but my man-titties aren't quite big, and saggy enough yet. I just figured since Jack, and Loktar have them it was a prerequisite.

VKD

Banned
LOL! Jesus, you can't be serious? Empress E?

She only gave me the keys to 'Eloisel' which I had for about a day before brillo-bitch banned it.

you don't see what's happening here. Somebody's attempting to troll us. And I'm pretty sure I know who

jack

I'd love a little light in the darkness.