Loktar will not be returning to these Badlands :(

Yub

Anachrophobic
From The Badlands Board:

Ghey Loktar said:
Remove me from the Badland's citizen's list. I want nothing more to do with The Retardlands.

I blame Omar and Dirk. They broke Loktar and he has forsaken the Badlands!

classichummus

on a break from forums
RIP Loktar :bergman:
You will be missed.

classichummus

on a break from forums
LOKTAR!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAME BACK!!!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums

Yub

Anachrophobic
Bullshit. Too much fits too easily. You wait 'til now to voice disapproval over a 'fake' account? You voice the same opinion of the Badlands whereever you post, either here or there...You ain't fooling me, you two scamps. Still better this lame duck drama than an empty Badlands.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Bullshit. Too much fits too easily. You wait 'til now to voice disapproval over a 'fake' account? You voice the same opinion of the Badlands whereever you post, either here or there...You ain't fooling me, you two scamps. Still better this lame duck drama than an empty Badlands.

I wasn't trying to fool you. If you posted more over at Pickle's Badlands you'd know I gave him use of the Loktar account in my absence. Sadly, he didn't do much with it until now.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
I wasn't trying to fool you. If you posted more over at Pickle's Badlands you'd know I gave him use of the Loktar account in my absence. Sadly, he didn't do much with it until now.

LOLWUT? When did I ever have your account?

Enjoy your heelturn/meltdown, Danimal.