Loktar will not be returning to these Badlands :(

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Yes. Its quite freeing not being Pickle's puppet or your Yes Man.

YES! Be your own man, Loktar. It's better to stand alone, than to kneel with others.

I've been saying this very thing all along.

You can be both not a complete jerk and your own man you know. Most of us around here manage it with astonishing regularity...

This is correct also. However, as Loktar is just starting to 'find his way", it's a bit natural he'd want to distance himself from those he's considered influential in the past.

His mistake is in thinking it will be any different in the Mine Field.

I have a feeling that if we give our dear boy the time and space he needs, he will return to us wiser and stronger than ever before.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I've been waiting for you to man up as well and have been telling you so, ferret. So when are you punching LC in the ovaries and calling her a whore, then?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Yes unfortunately for you though, the prize is 5 more years of Loktar the heel.

Could you throw in some MM style mugen cookies?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've been waiting for you to man up as well and have been telling you so, ferret. So when are you punching LC in the ovaries and calling her a whore, then?

Um....never? I don't hit women, and why would call her a whore for embracing life, love, sexuality and sensuality. I only wish I was a more sexual being. She is a role model.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I don't believe any of these posts are from Loktar. I think they are all from Pickle and possibly several other posters. A few of them may be Loktar but its doubtful.

Yub

Anachrophobic
This makes this even more bullshit. You're still stuck in LC's laundry basket sniffing her underwear. You were never Pickle's or my slave, yet you claim we were the ones controlling you, when all along it's been the scent of LC's vag. You're still a spineless turd, except now you're a giant jackass to boot.

"I admire LC's free spirit" :rofl:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This makes this even more bullshit. You're still stuck in LC's laundry basket sniffing her underwear. You were never Pickle's or my slave, yet you claim we were the ones controlling you, when all along it's been the scent of LC's vag. You're still a spineless turd, except now you're a giant jackass to boot.

"I admire LC's free spirit" :rofl:

OH NOES I LIKE LC, DUAL, DIRK FUNK, CLASSICHUMMUS,....BUT WAIT PICKLE AND YUB DON'T I GUESS THAT MAKES ME A SPINELESS TURD AND JACKASS! I CAN ONLY LIKE WHO THEY TELL ME TO LIKE.....WAAAAAAAAAH! STOP BEING INTERNET BULLIES AND GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES!

OH NOES I ALSO MADE SOME SARCASTIC COMMENTS TO THAT SILLY ST LUCY.....OH BOY WHAT A JACKASS AM I!