Loktar, your av is done

Yub

Anachrophobic
loktaravdone.jpg

Paintshop crashed, and BLOODY WELL ATE the first one, which although similar, was a little snazzier IMHO. Then my mouse quit working, everything was jumping around and stuff. This av may have been a small curse. Enjoy anyhoo.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
LOL a Ranma-fan's outing :p

Yub

Anachrophobic
I see no Loktar in this thread. It's been a good 14 hours....WHERE ARE YOU, FERRET?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
So you voted out Living Avatars so you can make AVs he could have made himself in 30secs in Living Avatars?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Besides which, these avs are art and a TK tradition. Sit on it, Hambil, you crap covered hamster.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Bullshit. Show me where in Living Av I could find these exact characters, background and other components.
You avatar is simply made up of a background with some parts pasted over it. Anyone with photoshop 101 skills came make that. Said background and parts could easily have been uploaded to Living Avatars just like the 1000s of parts and backgrounds it already had.

In addition, plans were in the works to allow people to sell parts (via the store) for others to purchase, and for people to upload their own parts.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You avatar is simply made up of a background with some parts pasted over it. Anyone with photoshop 101 skills came make that. Said background and parts could easily have been uploaded to Living Avatars just like the 1000s of parts and backgrounds it already had.

In addition, plans were in the works to allow people to sell parts (via the store) for others to purchase, and for people to upload their own parts.

Then why wasn't it? If this kinda stuff had been in Living Av from the beginning maybe it wouldn't have been voted down.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I was never given the chance. I mentioned all these things before it was voted down. Nobody listened.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Hambil, almost everyone says my AVs are shit becaue I use MS Paint instead of photocho[.

Yet more people have used, appreciated and complimented my AVs that will ever even consider using your mass-produced fare.

Why do you think that is?