Loktar, your av is done

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Hambil, almost everyone says my AVs are shit becaue I use MS Paint instead of photocho[.

Yet more people have used, appreciated and complimented my AVs that will ever even consider using your mass-produced fare.

Why do you think that is?
I have no idea. I could make the AV you are currently using in 20 minutes.

With a few exceptions, all these AVs I see on TK are cut and paste jobs.

Not to mention you're wrong. Living Avatars is not mine. And it's currently installed on at least 538 message boards, which I'm pretty sure means it has more users than you.

It has thousands of images in different avatar packs people have written: http://www.livingavatars.com/avatar_packs.html

It also is supported by vbCommerce (the store we don't want) so that you can make and sell your own avatar parts.

Plus anyone who wanted to could create a new avatar pack easily. They're just gif/png images. http://www.livingavatars.com/creating_living_avatars_pack.html

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Well then it sounds like I'm NOT wrong about it being a generic mass produced bullshit corporate version of what Menty, Eggs, Yub, and yes even my humble self does.

LIVING ABVATAR is Walmart, where as we're the mom and pop corner store.

There's no personality there. No craftsmanship. No human touch.

It's fucking artificial.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
It makes you feel less special because you can't lord your cut and paste skills over those that don't have them.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
What the hell did I ever lord?

I made AVs for anyone who asked and quite a few that didn't.

If they liked them, I was glad. If not oh well.

I never asked for anything in return, It was reward enough to see my "skills" improve.

You can't do that in 20 seconds with a program that paints all the numbers in for you.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What the hell did I ever lord?

I made AVs for anyone who asked and quite a few that didn't.

If they liked them, I was glad. If not oh well.

I never asked for anything in return, It was reward enough to see my "skills" improve.

You can't do that in 20 seconds with a program that paints all the numbers in for you.

You need much improvement if you're gonna make avs by mashing all the characters together.:)

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I did that once. For you. It was an experiment.

I've chocked you up as an "unsatisfied customer".

I get it. You don't have to be a TOTAL douche.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I did that once. For you. It was an experiment.

I've chocked you up as an "unsatisfied customer".

I get it. You don't have to be a TOTAL douche.

LOL. You sound angry. It was just a little constructive criticism. Relax, kid.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Some people like the AVs I make them, some don't.

It's all good...

Agreed. If it makes you feel better, Yub's isn't perfect. He didn't put "Badland" in there. But I don't like to nitpick and I didn't specify that so I can't complain. It really is a great av.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I like it just fine.

For the record: The 2 AV's om mine that I'm proudest of are the one I did for Jack, and the First "Dark Pickle" one I did here, with the full moon.