LOL

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I just tried to wrestle my SO to the bed but SO was only in here to grab a blank DVD to record late 70s cartoons into an ultimate Saturday morning line up. Will I have sex tonight?

Love Child

One Love
Do you really want me to answer this honestly? Wait, it is only 10:30. It will take me one hour to get there..........

Gonad

Veronica is after him, and he's trying to let her down easy, because she doesn't know he's gay. Jughead knows, but isn't telling because he thinks it's funny to let Veronica make a fool of herself.

I doubt he'll kiss anyone in Riverdale.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Is a gay character in Archie allowed by the Comics Code?

Gonad

I guess so. It is really happening. In Veronica #202. September, I think.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I thought Jughead was the gay character in Archie.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
That's kind of neat, actually. It's nice that they aren't using his appearance as an excuse to go into A Very Special Archie mode every time he appears.

Gonad

No I did not have sex last night. We just watched the Joker-mobile commercial. Just now.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I wonder if the new gay guy in the comics will have a poster of Adam Lambert on his bedroom wall.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Jughead to new gay guy: "Wanna go to Pop's for a burger?"

New guy: "They got wieners there?"

Betty: "EWWWW, don't ask don't tell, new gay guy!"

New gay guy: "I meant a hot dog, you dumb blond bitch. Geeez."

Riotgear

Thats kind of cool. How will Betty and Veronica react?

Veronica is busy with her autistic son. Could be the vaccines. And still having problem with her late '80's breast implants from what I heard.

STOP HITTING ME JENNY McCARTHY!!

Riotgear

Where is Jenny McCarthy? I haven't seen her in too long.

She's currently lost in her personal emptyiness compounded by the fact that in spite of her popularity beauty and success she can't seem to bare offspring that aren't fucked up.

Autism - It's the new retarded.