LOL

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Fuck sparkling vampires. They're a cancer to traditional vampires everywhere.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
If their skin sparkles in the sunlight, that means they have scales. Also, they have venom, regenerative abilities, and they're cold-blooded. All of that evidence points towards being giant LIZARDS.

Riotgear

If their skin sparkles in the sunlight, that means they have scales. Also, they have venom, have regenerative abilities, and they're cold-blooded. All of that evidence points towards being giant LIZARDS.

Giant sparkling sun-warmed venom enhanced cold-blooded regenerating lizards?

Where's my pistol?

Riotgear

All excellent solutions to be sure. The thing is, I've had a psychic assassin on retainer for the last couple years. I'll just make a call and drop the beast from afar.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
People who have lots of babies are the next evolution, sorry to spoil your party.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LSD is the next evolution.

Seph

Retired Account
LSD is the next evolution.

LSD already is evolution all the time...

73818959866025733254.jpg

i can say i have had the pleasure of doing a few on here :bigass:

Riotgear

LSD already is evolution all the time...
i can say i have had the pleasure of doing a few on here :bigass:

It's only the truly horrific rides where you really learn anything worth knowing.

No bad trips. Just the mind of god. However much. Impossible to explain yeah?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The next phase would probably be one of those hellishly intense introspective nightmares. Four hours or so of catatonic despair.

Riotgear

The next phase would probably be one of those hellishly intense introspective nightmares. Four hours or so of catatonic despair.

That's one of my favorite love stories.

Nothing like four hours of catatonic despair to put things into perspective for you.