Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lord of the Rings tv show

Okay, so...

At the start in Numenor when evil Jack Black finds a document that PROVES Blind Queen is in league with Sauron...what was that? Did she write a love letter to Sauron or something? Why did it not tell us what the fuck we were watching?

They totally tried to recreate Sam's "there's good in this world..." voiceover speech from The Two Towers but with Poppy. Except Sean Astin can actually act and put emotion in his voice. Maybe the actress was just talking like she was direced to but I did not feel a thing.

The Orc turn against Adar because he was sending too many of them to their deaths last season. Fine. But why do they trust Sauron instead? The prologue of the whole season was the Orc killing Sauron because they don't trust him! Nothing has changed! He literally killed Head Orc in front of a bunch of them, why didn't they all turn on him too?

Remember last week how it REALLY LOOKED LIKE Arondir was dead. Like he was stabbed deeply and the blade twisted. And this week he's just running around like normal without even a visible wound.

WOW, HE TURNED OUT TO BE GANDALF, WHAT A TWIST.

I seriously seriously think I won't watch season 3 at this point. Not that it'll make a difference but I don't want to give them one more viewer.