Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Wars

Level 443.

Working on third level of second russian chapter.

Let me know what you need as I have to many of everything.

How do you level up so fast? I'm lucky to do 2 levels every 3 days right now. And they just changed the times for the rackets. grrrrrr..... I'm not sure what I need. I'm not on my comp and this one has too lousy a connection to play. I'll check when I get home.

Cuba is killing me!

;)
mm

How do you level up so fast? I'm lucky to do 2 levels every 3 days right now. And they just changed the times for the rackets. grrrrrr..... I'm not sure what I need. I'm not on my comp and this one has too lousy a connection to play. I'll check when I get home.

Cuba is killing me!

;)
mm

Damn I'm still trying to finish New York.

Level 73. Not giving Cuba or Russia too much thought as I'm going for the full New York mastery right now. Hitman tier was a pain in the ass, and I've read that Russia is a major bear.

Level 73. Not giving Cuba or Russia too much thought as I'm going for the full New York mastery right now. Hitman tier was a pain in the ass, and I've read that Russia is a major bear.

Yeah I'm level 84. Still going for the full New York mastery as well. Stuck on the Hitman stage because I need concealable cameras.

you at least need to get business going in cuba or you'll never get enough money to buy the stuff to do the jobs. Unless you are good at fighting and I put almost all of my points in energy.

;)
mm

Level 236. I don't play every day. I am finishing the last level of Cuba and then I will start Russia. I'm already getting stuff for russia from my mob. It looks good. Personally, I can hardly wait to see the western us section.

you at least need to get business going in cuba or you'll never get enough money to buy the stuff to do the jobs. Unless you are good at fighting and I put almost all of my points in energy.

;)
mm
You don't have properties in New York, do you? Rackets instead?

This thread just goes to prove that members of this board and thousands of people throughout the US and any other Facebooking country are inherently sociopathic.

My anthropologist roommate would eat this shit up.