Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Wars

OK.

And this public pronouncement of rejection of a friendly overture is designed to do what exactly? Embarrass me? Make me upset?

As to getting added without me knowing it was you, for a while I was adding anyone to get my members up, irregardless, if I knew it was you, I would still have added you.

Nope. Just being a customary arsehole. It's what is expected of me.

Oh, and shut your fucking piehole Laura. Cheers.

you at least need to get business going in cuba or you'll never get enough money to buy the stuff to do the jobs. Unless you are good at fighting and I put almost all of my points in energy.

;)
mm

I got business going a little bit in Cuba. But for now I'm concentrating on finishing up New York. That way I don't need to keep travelling between NY, Cuba, and Russia.

Nope. Just being a customary arsehole. It's what is expected of me.

Oh, and shut your fucking piehole Laura. Cheers.

Usually your "assholliness" has a purpose or reason, even just for your own chuckles.

This time, you seem to have been really stretching and seemed to have reached "fail" stage. Kind of like your insistance of using everyone's first name when you post.

I've been doing that pretty much since 2002. I'm happy to give everyone 7 years of fail ;)

I consider myself an intelligent woman, but Mafia Wars confuses me. I think I got as far as making one hit, then I became befuddled.

I do the Farmville thing instead. Plowing, planting, and harvesting. It's relaxing, and you don't have to worry about anyone sneaking behind you with a pair of cement shoes.

And you guys are friends on Facebook? How come no one friended me? :(

I play Farmville, farmtown, Yoville a little, Mousehunt, D&D tiny adventures and some others when I'm bored.
I purposely avoid mafia wars.

I NEED MORE FAMILLIA IM HARD ON MY OWN BUT WTITH A BIGGER CREW THIS TOWN WOULD BE MINE,,,,,,ALL MINE!!!!!

I havent been able to play for a week or so. Every time I try to do anything, even click on someone elses mafia, I get that "we are unable to process your request, try again later" message. I cleared cookies, tried on a different computer, and I STILL get that message every time.....sigh.

:(
mm

For any app that isn't working, type in a new. into the apps.facebook.com/(app name) so it reads apps.new.facebook.com/(app name).

Anyone can add me to their crew: Look for Yubbles Q. Beararse and proceed from there.

That's on thier end. They've acknowledged it and are fixing it. BTW, your farm sucks.

That's on thier end. They've acknowledged it and are fixing it. BTW, your farm sucks.

Sorry, I'm too busy working and doing other more important stuff. I wish I could be spending hours working on my farm like you apparently do. Go sex your wife, your kids miss you.

I don't spend hours on it. I visit once, maybe twice a day. I spend maybe a half hour total. If I buy a big item like a house or other building I may spend maybe fifteen minutes rearranging stuff. You're just a lazy arsehole.

I don't spend hours on it. I visit once, maybe twice a day. I spend maybe a half hour total. If I buy a big item like a house or other building I may spend maybe fifteen minutes rearranging stuff. You're just a lazy arsehole.

I'm a lazy arsehole because I don't arrange my fake farm to your standards? Weirdo. Control freak.