Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Wars

No they're not. Robbing got turned off Sept. 24th.
And if you're continuously getting money fleeced off of you from fights, quit being a dumbass and put the money in the bank.

No they're not. Robbing got turned off Sept. 24th.
And if you're continuously getting money fleeced off of you from fights, quit being a dumbass and put the money in the bank.

Well they were robbing me before it got turned off. And no i don't lose money from fights I always put it in the bank.

Level 443.

Working on third level of second russian chapter.

Let me know what you need as I have to many of everything.

n00b.

And, no, I'm not adding you with my main account, Bob. You're already in my Mafia for one of my duals, because you added me months ago without knowing it was me who made the request.

n00b.

And, no, I'm not adding you with my main account, Bob. You're already in my Mafia for one of my duals, because you added me months ago without knowing it was me who made the request.

OK.

And this public pronouncement of rejection of a friendly overture is designed to do what exactly? Embarrass me? Make me upset?

As to getting added without me knowing it was you, for a while I was adding anyone to get my members up, irregardless, if I knew it was you, I would still have added you.

OK.

And this public pronouncement of rejection of a friendly overture is designed to do what exactly? Embarrass me? Make me upset?

As to getting added without me knowing it was you, for a while I was adding anyone to get my members up, irregardless, if I knew it was you, I would still have added you.

1) Wow, that made Gagh look like a dick. Oh wait, he is a dick. Sad too, he used to be an awesome guy, now he's all judgy and what-not.

2) I HATE MAFIA WARS! IT'S SO LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE IT ON PERMANENT HIDE BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

3) I swear, if you get into Farmville I'm going to un-friend you. I like you, I damn near love you but I will cut you off...And you know my status updates are funny.

I turn off auto publishing of updates on every application I use. Damn fucking irritating things. Almost as bad as Twitter.