MAKING HEADLINES

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
fuckdamn I'm bored of the media storm around Baby Royal already. just let them go about their business and let's go about ours. there's enough to do.

My cat peed on my lap tonight for the first time ever - a newsy worthy item if anything was!!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Laundry in the machine as we sit here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm sleepy. But I bet I'll be up all night anyway, just like every night.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Time to renounce the crown!

Speaking of the media,I don't get why american's care about the Royals. I was in line at the check stand the other day and there was Kate on the cover. We fought a war to drump the british, and yet there they are on the cover of a magazine.

It must be some sort of lizard people/Illuminati deal.

Mirah

I love you
Sitting doing homework at a warm cozy house that I am house sitting. I too had a cat on my lap. New best friend. I love her! Don't know her name.
Getting tired soon.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The Dutch royal family must wonder what they're doing wrong. No one writes about them and whatever they're doing.

My news is that I'm about half an hour late for work but I don't care because who really expects people to wake up on time in arctic conditions like this?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
OMG YOU HATERS

KATWILL are the BUZINESS and lovly and stuff. The BABY will be RULAH OF THE FREE WORLD and bring piece and Joy fo all. I heard there are TWINS and it will abe a girl and a boy and they can start a DYNASTY of luv and happiness.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Someone just told me I should work less.
Well, that was some really valuable advice for sure. Good thing they didn't keep track of my activities in the past 4 hours.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I gave my dogs their monthly dose of Trifexis, two of them have vomited, the other one is bravely holding it down.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Will the baby realise that life is an illusion?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, right. I forgot.
It's the child of two filthy rich people still being admired and adored without having accomplished anything. Yeah, I'd say that baby will have a good grasp on life and illusions.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OR A TORI SPELLING?