Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Male Operating Manual For The Female Owner

eloisel said:
The Real Male Operating Manual for Women.

Men like being told what to do by the women they love - it makes them feel needed and wanted. Therefore, all women must make their men feel needed and wanted.

"Dear, I need you to put the toilet seat down when you are finished."

Most men will put it down because they were asked and because it is the right thing to do. It is also a task they easily accomplish and make themselves look good in the eyes of their spouse.

That is a good one.

~pos karma~

eloisel said:
The Real Male Operating Manual for Women.

Men like being told what to do by the women they love - it makes them feel needed and wanted. Therefore, all women must make their men feel needed and wanted.

"Dear, I need you to put the toilet seat down when you are finished."

Most men will put it down because they were asked and because it is the right thing to do. It is also a task they easily accomplish and make themselves look good in the eyes of their spouse.

Counterpoint: Most men are told what to do all day long. By people who pay them. Men do not like to do what they are told for free. Men like even less to do what they are told when they are the ones who pay.

Most men put the toilet seat down because whining, nagging and or bursting into demonic flame and going medieval with a wooden spoon is not something one appreciates from one's wife/female cohabitant. That is the only reason.

The Question said:
Counterpoint: Most men are told what to do all day long. By people who pay them. Men do not like to do what they are told for free. Men like even less to do what they are told when they are the ones who pay.

Most men put the toilet seat down because whining, nagging and or bursting into demonic flame and going medieval with a wooden spoon is not something one appreciates from one's wife/female cohabitant. That is the only reason.

Ha! Try paying someone to do all the things a husband expects a wife to do for them then tell me how free it is.

And, no, most men put the toilet seat down because it is a common courtesy and is akin to having manners.

If a woman nags, whines, or bursts into demonic flames over the toilet seat it is because it is the straw that broke the camel's back - in other words, the man in the house treats her and their home like trash and she can't stand it anymore.

Do like that image, though - a wooden spoon as a medieval weapon. Did they joust with them? Sling hot soup at one another?

The whole toilet seat rhetoric is totally goofy. But eloisel is spot on about the seat metaphor. If the guy treats the girl like shit and leaves the seat up, it's just viewed as more of the same, but gives the female a socially acceptable means to get even when the couple is around others.

She says he's a fucking scumbag because he leaves the seat up, and everyone else gets the message that he's a scumbag whether he leaves the seat up or not :)

Blind Groping said:
I didn't know what to talk about, so we didn't much.

And, this isn't the not the foodie thread.

that's what I meant - looking forward to reading about the menu in the not a foodie thread!
pre- drooling in anticipation. ;)

And, no, most men put the toilet seat down because it is a common courtesy and is akin to having manners.

But why, then, shouldn't it be common courtesy and good manners for women to put the seat up?

The Question said:
But why, then, shouldn't it be common courtesy and good manners for women to put the seat up?
Because the reason the toilet has a liftable seat in the first place is because most men urinate standing up and at least occasionally leave urine splashes on the upper ledge of the bowl, or on the top side of the seat if it isn't raised. By not putting the seat back down, you are forcing the women who use the same toilet you do to deal with your urine just so they can use it after you. We don't pee on the seat so men aren't having to deal with ours by lifting the seat.

I've watched Dan piss all over the floor while he was tring to talk to me at the same time while I was in his living room, so I know what you mean :)

Sylph Devine said:
I've watched Dan piss all over the floor while he was tring to talk to me at the same time while I was in his living room, so I know what you mean :)

You've never been in my living room.

The Question said:
Well, it's a moot point, anyway. Most guys just save time by peeing in the sink. It's closer to the door, you know. ;)

Ewww ... and you wonder why your woman whacks you with a wooden spoon!

The Question said:
Well, it's a moot point, anyway. Most guys just save time by peeing in the sink. It's closer to the door, you know. ;)

Or out the window. Depends on where you're at in the house, really.

Kerb Crawler said:
Oh, sure, it's always easy to judge the guy with the urine-stained window screen. :P
It is because it is so easy to know who you are! :bill:

Y'all are cracking me up ... thanks for the shocked giggles. But, there is shopping to do - got to get this nation out of the red and into the black you know. Plus, it is my son-in-law's birthday - and, as he abides by the toilet seat rules, I've got to go out and get him something extra nice. I'll be sure and tell him he can thank a couple of trolls for my generosity this year.