Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

missmanners said:
Careful.... she might say YES!

:D
mm

Being married to me would not be the worst thing in the world. I clean, I cook and I'm a total whore in the sack.

Yes Q, I will marry you.

Long term, I will totally marry you. Right now I think we should ya know, date and maybe you should meet my parents and stuff.

They TQ, wanna take a buddy fare to LA? That means I can go see Christina and her friends, and you can hang with the L_G.

Doable?
I still have some money, and it would help if L_G donates a few dollars to make it happen.

In April.

Blindgroping said:
They TQ, wanna take a buddy fare to LA? That means I can go see Christina and her friends, and you can hang with the L_G.

Doable?
I still have some money, and it would help if L_G donates a few dollars to make it happen.

In April.

I'm busy in April, yes all of April, I have many, many birthdays that month including the glorious day of my birth and Easter. And I don't pay for mens to come and see me or for me to go and see them. You want it come and get it.

The Question said:
^^Good call, IMO. :)

I've got one of those cheap ass ordinations, and I've performed nearly a dozen weddings, plus, I've got my own Mobile Disc Jockey rig: I can perform the ceremony, and then DJ the reception.

Set a date, and I will book it for you.

It'll be my wedding present.

Laker_Girl said:
I'm busy in April, yes all of April, I have many, many birthdays that month including the glorious day of my birth and Easter. And I don't pay for mens to come and see me or for me to go and see them. You want it come and get it.

Well, thank god I'll have something else to do.
Your attitude about your own elevation is more than enough for any man to wish for a baseball bat or a shrink.

You're such a giver. I wonder if mm bakes cakes or if she's strictly a cookie making baker....Altough a cake made of cookies might be tasty.

Blindgroping said:
Well, thank god I'll have something else to do.
Your attitude about your own elevation is more than enough for any man to wish for a baseball bat or a shrink.

Oh stop. I was kidding...I mean I am booked the month of April but the rest was a joke. Lighten up kiddo.

*ROTFLMAO*

*ROTFLMAO :laugh: @ anyone who would deign to marry the fat, ugly cow known as LAKERGIRL* Someone's desperate. I should be surprised??? *ROTFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Laker_Girl said:

We just might do something come May or June. I hate to plan too far ahead, but let's say a tentative one-year courtship so we can do a June wedding, which I'm told is supposed to be extra-romantic for some reason entirely unknown to me. But also, one year is a good long trial run which should ensure that everything's a good fit. :)