Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

We're talkin' 2007 right? I guess we'll have it at my parent's country club since Pete wants to offciate and my church doesn't allow that. So let me see...Damn my calendar doesn't go that far someone give me some dates!

Laker_Girl said:
We're talkin' 2007 right? I guess we'll have it at my parent's country club since Pete wants to offciate and my church doesn't allow that. So let me see...Damn my calendar doesn't go that far someone give me some dates!

She attends church? Damn I guess that counts me out of the wedding. There is a God after all.

SaintLucifer said:
She attends church? Damn I guess that counts me out of the wedding. There is a God after all.

Most people don't want freeloaders at a wedding anyways.

Laker_Girl said:

Well, we're shooting for autumn for the ceremony? Someone mentioned October? (Obviously, October 31st would be a bad omen, I would think. lol)

The Question said:
Well, we're shooting for autumn for the ceremony? Someone mentioned October? (Obviously, October 31st would be a bad omen, I would think. lol)

Oh I don't know...

Trick or Treat...

has a nice ring to it...

:D
mm

Then I might pick trick and things would just go down hill from there...Not the 31st, no thanks. It's a fine childrens holiday but not suitable for my wedding, sorry.

Laker_Girl said:
Then I might pick trick and things would just go down hill from there...Not the 31st, no thanks. It's a fine childrens holiday but not suitable for my wedding, sorry.

It is now evident that I have 'owned' (as you idiots on this site call it) LAKERGIRL for she so fears me ignoring me has become a tactic, the only such thing she has left to do other than come right out and admit she is an ugly, fat fuck. If she was otherwise, I would at this very moment be looking at her picture and laughing.

^Always.

And Luci, I'm not ignoring you you're just reeeeally boring now. I'm not fat, I'm not ugly. Lots of people on this site have seen my picture and unless they're just chomping at the bit to find me ugly they generally don't. I've never in my life, no matter the circumstance been called ugly other than by someone (such as yourself) who was just hoping and praying I was a fright and can't admit I'm otherwise.

SaintLucifer said:
It is now evident that I have 'owned' (as you idiots on this site call it) LAKERGIRL for she so fears me ignoring me has become a tactic, the only such thing she has left to do other than come right out and admit she is an ugly, fat fuck. If she was otherwise, I would at this very moment be looking at her picture and laughing.

It's "pwned" retard.

And the only thing you can claim to own is the nasty case of herpies you got from sucking LordRuffles cock.

Laker_Girl said:
^Always.

And Luci, I'm not ignoring you you're just reeeeally boring now. I'm not fat, I'm not ugly. Lots of people on this site have seen my picture and unless they're just chomping at the bit to find me ugly they generally don't. I've never in my life, no matter the circumstance been called ugly other than by someone (such as yourself) who was just hoping and praying I was a fright and can't admit I'm otherwise.

Prove it sweetheart.

SaintLucifer said:
Prove it sweetheart.
Ducky.jpg

I'd have to have someone else post my picture for me, I don't do that. PM me your E-mail address and I'll be more than happy to send you my picture. PUMKIN.

Laker_Girl said:
I'd have to have someone else post my picture for me, I don't do that. PM me your E-mail address and I'll be more than happy to send you my picture. PUMKIN.

Why pm you with my e-mail address? You would simply give it to everyone else. Allow me to save you the trouble darling. Here we go:

[email protected]

Send the pic of an apple (surely it will not be her) to that address. I dare you. Oh, do not forget to include the virus.

Laker_Girl said:

Exactly. What about the fifth of November? ;)

^^^^Yeah, Sister Kissy Fur, you tell 'em. When you fear someone and know you can't quite get the best of them, you completely ignore their posts and pretend you didn't see it. It's like the online equivalent of hiding under your bed. Like you've been hiding from me for the last day or so.

In Scotland they call that "an undercover operation". Makes them feel better about themselves.

(Sorry, this is for my friend Lucy. You two lovebirds keep it up. Just don't forget your prenup, In California she gets half...)

SaintLucifer said:
Why pm you with my e-mail address? You would simply give it to everyone else. Allow me to save you the trouble darling. Here we go:

[email protected]

Send the pic of an apple (surely it will not be her) to that address. I dare you. Oh, do not forget to include the virus.

That's what I thought Pussy.

I haven't a clue how to send viruses dillhole so be a man or at best a brave little girl and PM me your E-mail address.